Tax The Mac....The Big Mac that is.

As a smoker, I say it's time for exactly that: a Fatass tax.

Not just tax fatasses, all obsese people. People will have the incentive to slim down because they care about their money if not their bodies.

Who gets to define someone as "obese"? The inaccurate BMI scale that doesn't take anything like bone density into consideration?

Better to just slap aq $3.00 tax onto a slice of cheesecake, and drop the cost of fresh, unprocessed foods.

Who gets to define someone as "obese"? The inaccurate BMI scale that doesn't take anything like bone density into consideration?
Better to just slap aq $3.00 tax onto a slice of cheesecake, and drop the cost of fresh, unprocessed foods.

Every fat person I've met said that they were "big boned" or had a "hormonal problem." I think it's a Twinkie problem.

BTW, have you ever considered the cannibal's solution to the food problem? "If God didn't mean man to be eatened, he wouldn't have made him out of meat."

Every fat person I've met said that they were "big boned" or had a "hormonal problem." I think it's a Twinkie problem.

BTW, have you ever considered the cannibal's solution to the food problem? "If God didn't mean man to be eatened, he wouldn't have made him out of meat."

Really? What about skinny little diabetics that have one arm that weighs 15lbs more than the other arm, and dumps them into the "obese" category?

Why are you so opposed to taxing the bad food?

But it's not the fault of the "fatass". McDonalds conspired to make their food look good and taste delicious in an effort to enslave the masses and profit from their addiction. I'll bet those evil bastards intentionally set out to addict and kill us all!

The solution is obvious: Government takeover and a Windfall profits tax as well as other taxes for programs to educate people not to eat at McDonalds.

Really? What about skinny little diabetics that have one arm that weighs 15lbs more than the other arm, and dumps them into the "obese" category?

Lay off solving everything with taxes. In the words of James Madison: "Education is the true foundation of civil liberty."

But it's not the fault of the "fatass". McDonalds conspired to make their food look good and taste delicious in an effort to enslave the masses and profit from their addiction. I'll bet those evil bastards intentionally set out to addict and kill us all!

The solution is obvious: Government takeover and a Windfall profits tax as well as other taxes for programs to educate people not to eat at McDonalds.

It will be "Welcome to the People's Republic of McDonalds," of which I am a joyful patriotic citizen.

Like I said, as a smoker who is well aware of how much taxes are paid by consumers to partake of a legal substance I am quite ready for a fatass tax on all fast food items.

Not that conservatives are any less guilty as liberals. When was the last time you saw a republican get tobacco taxes repealed?

Lay off solving everything with taxes. In the words of James Madison: "Education is the true foundation of civil liberty."

You didn't answer either of my questions.. Who defines obesity, and what about the skinny little diabetic that's classified by weight as obese because one arm is larger than the other from (I assume) all the insulin injections?

You didn't answer either of my questions.. Who defines obesity, and what about the skinny little diabetic that's classified by weight as obese because one arm is larger than the other from (I assume) all the insulin injections?

I will answer your questions in the manner of a philosopher facing a riddle: Produce that person, so I may measure their arm. If it's only one arm, she'll get a credit for half the "fatass" tax."

I will answer your questions in the manner of a philosopher facing a riddle: Produce that person, so I may measure their arm. If it's only one arm, she'll get a credit for half the "fatass" tax."

Just as I suspected.. You've got no real solution; just a bunch of smartass know-nothing answers.

Forum List

Back