Tax Revenues Jump 13% To Record High In April — When Will Dems Admit They Were Wrong?

No one claimed the tax cuts would entirely pay for themselves. You're advancing a strawman argument. The deficit demonstrates nothing of the sort.

As usual, you're a stupid ying douchebag.

You're entire opening post is built on the premise that Trump's tax cuts pay for themselves. Your sad attempt to backpedal now isn't fooling anyone.

Others who made the same claim:

The Tax Cuts Will Pay For Themselves

Surprise: Trump's tax cuts will more than pay for themselves

Trump’s team says the tax bill will pay for itself.

“Not only will this tax plan pay for itself, but it will pay down debt,” Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin promised. “I think this tax bill is going to reduce the size of our deficits going forward,” Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) told reporters in early November.

Need more, dipshit?

Wrong.

No one claimed the tax cuts would entirely pay for themselves. You're advancing a strawman argument. The deficit demonstrates nothing of the sort.

You're entire opening post is built on the premise that Trump's tax cuts pay for themselves. Your sad attempt to backpedal now isn't fooling anyone.

Others who made the same claim:

“Not only will this tax plan pay for itself, but it will pay down debt,” Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin promised. “I think this tax bill is going to reduce the size of our deficits going forward,” Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) told reporters in early November.

Need more, dipshit?

Wrong.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Need more, dipshit?

Well they are right, but people like you twist it to mean right now...it takes a year or two....then revenues will be higher than pre tax cut levels.......then we just need to reform entitlements and spending.

That is the problem, they never reform anything..

True, but I think Trump is changing that mentality....he's showing people you can. Baby steps, but atleast its happening.

Big Brother steals plenty of Citizens' money. Tax Revenue isn't the problem. Spending is. The Swamp Creatures are addicted to spending other peoples' money.

Need more, dipshit?

Well they are right, but people like you twist it to mean right now...it takes a year or two....then revenues will be higher than pre tax cut levels.......then we just need to reform entitlements and spending.

That is the problem, they never reform anything..

True, but I think Trump is changing that mentality....he's showing people you can. Baby steps, but atleast its happening.

You think Trump is showing people you can reform spending? I'm not sure where that comes from, has federal spending decreased since the election?

Forum List

Back