Tax Returns and Debates...

OK, that works. So what are you looking for in his taxes that would make you vote for him?

Nothing would make me vote for the clown......I don't care if he's a rich or a poor clown. but I DO care if he is a LYING clown since so many of you nitwits "think" that he is the "answer".........

Mussolini was not a rich clown.

QED, my point exactly. You're a lying ho. You don't give a shit what his taxes say. And you're butt stupid, I don't think he's the answer to shit. I just have to gonads to say I don't give a shit what his taxes say, I'm not voting for him.

You've obviously seen my dozen anti-Trump threads at this point. You're just a stupid bitch on that too

QED, my point exactly. You're a lying ho. You don't give a shit what his taxes say. And you're butt stupid, I don't think he's the answer to shit. I just have to gonads to say I don't give a shit what his taxes say, I'm not voting for him.

No nitwit....what I want to learn from Trump's tax returns is ONE simple fact: Has this clown been lying to us about the "vastness" of his wealth and the methods of his wealth maintenance.

No nitwit....what I want to learn from Trump's tax returns is ONE simple fact: Has this clown been lying to us about the "vastness" of his wealth and the methods of his wealth maintenance.

OK, so then when he proves that you're going to vote for him?

Forum List

Back