Tax refund gun.

Security six in .357 doesn't kick so bad. I remember burnt fingers, though. I wonder if the barrel gap was a little too big. I have a model 10 with no problems like that. As far as recoil, you could always load it up with .38s. I plan in getting a snubby .357 for pocket carry. Whopping 4 shots, but better than nothing.
I'd rather get a 44 w a 6"barrel and use. 357 for ammo

I also prefer a 1911.

I love my Colt 1911, wouldn't trade it for the world. I also really like my Ruger .357 w/ 6" barrel, keep that in the bedside table...

View attachment 243486 I have a hard time loading magazines with my fingers being old. So I was looking at revolvers. I’m thinking I need this.
/----/ I really miss living down south where I could walk into a store and buy a nice handgun like this, then take it to a range and practice. Fredo Cuomo just made gun ownership in NY even harder - for law abiding citizens at least.
I reached under the seat, and punched out the first chance I got; from that shithole. It was beyond fucked back in the 90’s. It’s unfucking real now. Outside of the poverty induced hostage situation that afflicts western New York and upstate... I don’t know how they retain the population they do...
/---/ I'd love to get the hell out but we have grandkids here and we help with babysitting. Ain't going nowhere.
Bummer. I got out as soon as the MEPS cleared me... Never looked back.I still visit to see family, and friends. The hiking and natural scene is as good as it gets. But fuck living there!

My daughter lives up there. Ulster county? It’s where OCC choppers was or is. She loves it. But she is weird.

View attachment 243486 I have a hard time loading magazines with my fingers being old. So I was looking at revolvers. I’m thinking I need this.
/----/ I really miss living down south where I could walk into a store and buy a nice handgun like this, then take it to a range and practice. Fredo Cuomo just made gun ownership in NY even harder - for law abiding citizens at least.
I reached under the seat, and punched out the first chance I got; from that shithole. It was beyond fucked back in the 90’s. It’s unfucking real now. Outside of the poverty induced hostage situation that afflicts western New York and upstate... I don’t know how they retain the population they do...
/---/ I'd love to get the hell out but we have grandkids here and we help with babysitting. Ain't going nowhere.
Bummer. I got out as soon as the MEPS cleared me... Never looked back.I still visit to see family, and friends. The hiking and natural scene is as good as it gets. But fuck living there!

My daughter lives up there. Ulster county? It’s where OCC choppers was or is. She loves it. But she is weird.
My little brother can’t break free either. South of Buffalo. I even got him out for 3 years. Still moved back... What can ya do? He’s got his niche though. A regional band gig, and two albums; but still... Not free enough for me...

My little brother can’t break free either. South of Buffalo. I even got him out for 3 years. Still moved back... What can ya do? He’s got his niche though. A regional band gig, and two albums; but still... Not free enough for me...
/—-/ My friend lived in Buffalo and told me about the massive snowstorms. Don’t know how he put up with it.

/—-/ My friend lived in Buffalo and told me about the massive snowstorms. Don’t know how he put up with it.
The winters suck!

Security six in .357 doesn't kick so bad. I remember burnt fingers, though. I wonder if the barrel gap was a little too big. I have a model 10 with no problems like that. As far as recoil, you could always load it up with .38s. I plan in getting a snubby .357 for pocket carry. Whopping 4 shots, but better than nothing.

I also prefer a 1911.

I love my Colt 1911, wouldn't trade it for the world. I also really like my Ruger .357 w/ 6" barrel, keep that in the bedside table...

Security Six? That's what I used to carry bowhunting. You're not supposed to, but fuck that when a bear can come charging through the brush any second. Yeah, nock an arrow my ass. My buddy carried a .44 and I carried a .357 Ruger.

That Ruger was much more accurate than the Dan Wesson .44 Magnum.

I also prefer a 1911.

Security Six? That's what I used to carry bowhunting. You're not supposed to, but fuck that when a bear can come charging through the brush any second. Yeah, nock an arrow my ass. My buddy carried a .44 and I carried a .357 Ruger.

Wow. My California exile neighbor has an old dan Wesson that’s dead nuts. Nice well cared for piece to.

Get it but put a nice soft rubber grip on it.

I let a guy shoot mine last time at the range, he said he wanted to get teh rubber ("Pachymar") grips.
He said it was a big difference. It's a pop-pop gun to me. Less recoil than my 9mm. I shoot .06, though. Mainly I like rifles. Hey, this pistol shoots damn accurate, and I got it to where I can pull double-action and ..probably make headshots. Who knows how heavy the trigger pull is, but, ya got to keep it focused during the whole thing. Squeeze the crap out of it, but keep it lined.

I worked on it to lighten it a little bit. :4_13_65:

I also prefer a 1911.

Wow. My California exile neighbor has an old dan Wesson that’s dead nuts. Nice well cared for piece to.

We only tried 2 types of ammo. he still has it, AFAIK.

Last edited:

I also prefer a 1911.

I actually loathe that thing. Damn handle is made for Andre The Giant n shit.

Who knows? Maybe with the right ammo it could be dead nuts.

6-7 inch groups @ 7-15 yards sucks, IMO.

The Ruger was like inch and a half-3" same distance.

<<I like dead nuts. I grew up with a rifle that shot dead nuts, and that's what does it for me.

I have one once more, yay! And another one, too!

Should probably get rid of everything else and find 1 more dead nuts gun.

I'm pretty blessed. :)

I used to hammer 12s into saplings then set a shotgun shell against the heads..get back a ways and try to pop the primer with a shot.

It worked enough to where it's pretty fun! :auiqs.jpg:

I guess I'm a weirdo. :dunno:

I can hit it about 1/3-4 times. Boom!

Sometimes it'll kick the tree over. :rolleyes:

I am getting $3K back in taxes thanks to Trump's tax cut. I am think about using the money to replace a few thousand rounds of my aging factory ammo stash.

I am getting $3K back in taxes thanks to Trump's tax cut. I am think about using the money to replace a few thousand rounds of my aging factory ammo stash.

I needed to pop more rounds off b4 we left last time. On the bright side, ammo stays good for a very long time.

Still have over 1/2 box that needs to be cycled.

I guess I can pretend I'm getting a refund.

I think my refund gun would be a judge.

Because, you know. LoL

judge meme pistol - Bing images
search

search

Last edited:

Forum List

Back