Tax Reform Is Boosting Take-Home Pay for Millions of Americans. Here’s the Proof.

And democrats seem to have a problem with this. I wonder why.

Tax Reform Is Boosting Take-Home Pay for Millions of Americans
who is saying democrats hate it other than partisan REPUBLICANS?

ALL the Democratic members I've seen speak about it are fine with the tax cuts for the middle and lower middle classes....

they were not fine with 75% to 90% of the tax cut monies going permanently to corporations, and the wealthiest....and having to borrow that money on our and our children's and grand children's and great grand children's backs.... or to cut social security or medicare or healthcare to help pay for these corporate tax cuts....

Are you ok with that?
So. You think someone who has more should pay more? Guess what, dipshitzky? They already do. How much do you want them to pay? 2.7 percent of Americans pay over 50 percent of all taxes collected. What more do you want? And EVERYONE got a tax cut, didn't they? So what's your problem, other than green-eyed jealousy of the rich?

Actually I am for a flat tax rate for all. With no expenditures for anyone, everyone will be paying the exact same % and that includes corporations. Is that not as fair as it gets?

I never understood a progressive tax rate.

If I make 1/2 as much I pay half as much.

Not 0.314236 times as much.

wtf?

EVERYBODY where I work has seen their monthly take-home pay go up because of the Trump tax cuts. Some are getting about $100 extra, while others are getting $200 to $280 extra. My net pay rose by $220.

EVERYBODY where I work has seen their monthly take-home pay go up because of the Trump tax cuts. Some are getting about $100 extra, while others are getting $200 to $280 extra. My net pay rose by $220.
Great. Can I get a small loan? What? Why are you laughing?

A Ponzi scheme which transfers $1.5 trillion onto the backs of our children...

Obama added $9 TRILLION in debt to the "backs of our children" and you couldn't suck Obama's cock hard enough. LOL. GTFO!

Yes, Trump gave Americans across the board tax cuts... along with more deficit spending that will drain American pockets in the future. A real conservative wants spending cuts across the board, and taxes will take care of themselves.

If I'm not mistaken, every time taxes are lowered, the government makes more money. So taxes aren't the problem. Spending is the problem. Why can't liberals comprehend such a simple fact

You people are in control now.

You got the Whitehouse, the House, and the Senate.

So when are you people going to stop the spending?

As soon as we buy our way out of the hole that scrawny, soft spoken black dude with the oversized ears and unAmerican name dug for us. Remember, he only spent on illegals, lowlifes, bottom feeders and corporate welfare. He told our military to go fuck themselves and let bridges and dams go to shit. We got this...just stand by and let REAL leaders and REAL Americans lead.

The tax "reform" ss a hoax. A Ponzi scheme which transfers $1.5 trillion onto the backs of our children which will have to be borrowed from our enemies.

That extra couple of dollars in your paycheck is coming at the expense of your kids. How nice!

You better save it because you are going to need every penny, and then some, to pay for the record high health care costs of TrumpCare.
Tax cuts doesn't cost the United States anything, it's not their money to begin with.
If I'm not mistaken, every time taxes are lowered, the government makes more money. So taxes aren't the problem. Spending is the problem. Why can't liberals comprehend such a simple fact?

Our debt goes up every year, it doesn’t matter if a Republican or a Democrat is President.

We need to raise taxes and cut spending, to get out of the $21 trillion debt.

The tax "reform" ss a hoax. A Ponzi scheme which transfers $1.5 trillion onto the backs of our children which will have to be borrowed from our enemies.

That extra couple of dollars in your paycheck is coming at the expense of your kids. How nice!

You better save it because you are going to need every penny, and then some, to pay for the record high health care costs of TrumpCare.
Tax cuts doesn't cost the United States anything, it's not their money to begin with.
If I'm not mistaken, every time taxes are lowered, the government makes more money. So taxes aren't the problem. Spending is the problem. Why can't liberals comprehend such a simple fact?

Our debt goes up every year, it doesn’t matter if a Republican or a Democrat is President.

We need to raise taxes and cut spending, to get out of the $21 trillion debt.

It has gone up 554 billion dollars since Jan 1, and we are not even a full 3 months into the year.

But these sheep think that Trump is somehow different

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If I'm not mistaken, every time taxes are lowered, the government makes more money. So taxes aren't the problem. Spending is the problem. Why can't liberals comprehend such a simple fact

You people are in control now.

You got the Whitehouse, the House, and the Senate.

So when are you people going to stop the spending?

As soon as we buy our way out of the hole that scrawny, soft spoken black dude with the oversized ears and unAmerican name dug for us. Remember, he only spent on illegals, lowlifes, bottom feeders and corporate welfare. He told our military to go fuck themselves and let bridges and dams go to shit. We got this...just stand by and let REAL leaders and REAL Americans lead.

You do realize that buying equals spending don't you?

Of course Communists/Democrats have a big problem with this. The Agenda is to create more poor angry folks, fully dependent on Government. The last thing Communists/Democrats want, is a happy prosperous independent populace. They can't control those folks nearly as easily. The Party can only thrive on misery. It's an Agenda. More Americans just need to catch on.

Last edited:
Of course Communists/Democrats have a big problem with this. The Agenda is to create more poor angry folks, fully dependent on Government. The last thing Communists/Democrats want, is a happy prosperous independent populace. They can't control those folks nearly so easily. The Party can only thrive on misery. It's an Agenda. More Americans just need to catch on.
Unfortunately, history would seem to indicate that this will not happen. I can't remember one instance where a culture has gotten to the point we're at and managed to retrieve the situation. I think it's a foregone conclusion. Doesn't mean I've given up, but I'm prepared for the worst. After all, nothing lasts forever. We had a good run, but I think it may be coming to an end.

Forum List

Back