Tax Payers To Pay For Illegals Medical Care

insein said:
Your registration is on $13? Shit its $35 here in PA to be done once a year. then another $35 every 6 years to renew our license. We're getting hosed.

$35 is nothing. We pay $30 for the state, then $35 more for a mass transit tax that we voted against in 2003, but the Sound Transit Board still continues to illegally impose the tax, because they say they floated bonds and are required by law to collect the taxes to repay the bonds. Meanwhile, I'm stuck paying $35 in taxes each year that the majority of people in the tax region voted down. :mad:

Some of you may be kidding, but I firmly believe we should put the military on all the boarders with 50 cal, machine guns and blast the illegals to smithereens. If they are in a group, that would be good practice with hand held bazookas.

We better train someone to do "Manuels'" labor or we will all starve--Americans are too lazy and out of shape to compensate for the loss right now.

insein said:
Your registration is on $13? Shit its $35 here in PA to be done once a year. then another $35 every 6 years to renew our license. We're getting hosed.

This was in addition to the registration fee...a new tax added...for what I have no idea...$13.00 on one vehicle $17.00 on the other..Our registration fees are acceptable...but not the new tax added on...

William Joyce said:
And now for another bit courtesy of "World Net Daily", for those familiar with the site: it costs us five billion to imprison them when they commit the crimes no American is willing to commit.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2005/05/feds_pay_58_bil.php

Why house them at American taxpayer expense? It would cost much less to simply ship them back to Mexico or their home country and not allow them to return.

That's a great question. They are probably living better in a U.S. jail than in Mexico...at our expense of course. I suppose Mexico doesn't want us to send back their riff raff because the crimes occurred on U.S. soil (borders matter in this case of course), not to mention they're overjoyed to get rid of their criminals...

...and you know we must respect what Mexico demands...because after all, Mexico is supplying our businesses with cheap labor so therefore we are obligated to them...that's what they say anyhow...and I guess our politicians agree with that because they are kowtowing to businesses that want to continue to use the illegals at those low wages without paying any benefits, etc. Instead we now got legislation that actually forces the U.S. taxpayer to foot illegal medical bills.

In essence we got ourselves one grand subsidy scheme. :mad:

I wonder what would happen if a U.S. citizen went to emergency care and then sent the government the bill for any leftover charges due (after his insurance paid most of the bill)? If the government wouldn't pay, I think a lawsuit should then be filed...for discrimination or something. :dev3:

Here's what's going to happen... we're going to fuck around and ignore this illegal problem until it's too big to solve... oh wait... WE'RE ALREADY THERE!

Now, Bush and other "elected" officials WHORE themselves out to this espanic community for their votes, and then they're scared to cross them once they're elected. The whole damn wet back problem is massive, and if let go much longer, there's going to be HELL to pay. The only way to fix it in the end will be WAR.

You can quote me on that twenty years from now when mexico decides it wants to anex western America.

GotZoom said:
I know an even better way to handle all the illegals who need medical care. and it would cost the U.S. Taxpayers less money.

1. One-Way Bus Ticket
2. "Border-Pass" good for entry TO Mexico.
exactly...i've no problem if you come here all legal like...but sneaking in should get you a swift kick back into mexico...

Forum List

Back