Tax payers take the shift from.....drum roll

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Chrysler

When are the liberal cheerleaders going to face facts the economy is not getting better?

U.S. loses $1.3 billion in exiting Chrysler

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- U.S. taxpayers likely lost $1.3 billion in the government bailout of Chrysler, the Treasury Department announced Thursday.
The government recently sold its remaining 6% stake in the company to Italian automaker Fiat. It wrapped up the 2009 bailout that was part of the Troubled Asset Relief Program six years early.

Taxpayers lose $1.3 billion as govt. exits Chrysler - Jul. 21, 2011

Chrysler

When are the liberal cheerleaders going to face facts the economy is not getting better?

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- U.S. taxpayers likely lost $1.3 billion in the government bailout of Chrysler, the Treasury Department announced Thursday.
The government recently sold its remaining 6% stake in the company to Italian automaker Fiat. It wrapped up the 2009 bailout that was part of the Troubled Asset Relief Program six years early.

That doesn't matter. Is the UAW's pension plan okay?

The US government lost 1.3 Billion dollars on the sale of the last of Chrysler's stock - sure.

But the US government has also made a profit of 1.2 Billion dollars from interest on the loan.

So the US is down 100 million, not 1.3 billion.

The US government lost 1.3 Billion dollars on the sale of the last of Chrysler's stock - sure.

But the US government has also made a profit of 1.2 Billion dollars from interest on the loan.

of course that's a good thing.:eusa_whistle:

Chrysler

They are the first ones to get their money.

of course that's a good thing.:eusa_whistle:

Didn't say it was a "good thing".

It's just not as "bad" as you'd like it to be.

Chrysler

They are the first ones to get their money.
Well, then, that's okay. If there's anything this Administration has taught us, it's that the purpose of taxpayer dollars is to pay back Democrat special interests.

Chrysler

As much as you'd just love for America to fail so you can blame teh Democwats, it is getting better.

By every indicator.

Sorry to disappoint.

Chrysler

As much as you'd just love for America to fail so you can blame teh Democwats, it is getting better.

By every indicator.

Sorry to disappoint.
No I don't want America to fail, obama is not America I want the natural course of things to take care of things. obama has failed on his own. There by bringing America down with him
OH AND ASSHAT I wasn't the one who was pushing for a bailout obama was he is the one that wants America to fail.

Last edited:
Chrysler

By every indicator.

Sorry to disappoint.
No I don't want America to fail, obama is not America I want the natural course of things to take care of things. obama has failed on his own. There by bringing America down with him

Nope. Consciously or otherwise, you brace in anticipation every day, hoping for bad news. But unfortunately, you're wrong. Because of Obama or despite Obama, take your pick; his tenure has seen nothing but economic improvement.

By every indicator.

Sorry to disappoint.

Nope. Consciously or otherwise, you brace in anticipation every day, hoping for bad news. But unfortunately, you're wrong. Because of Obama or despite Obama, take your pick; his tenure has seen nothing but economic improvement.
OH AND ASSHAT I wasn't the one who was pushing for a bailout obama was he is the one that wants America to fail.

Improvement? Blow it out your ass and tell that to someone who might believe you.

Last edited:

Improvement? Blow it out your ass and tell that to someone who might believe you.

Are you a visual learner? Should I post some charts?

As I said, nothing but improvement. By every single metric.

Are you a visual learner? Should I post some charts?

As I said, nothing but improvement. By every single metric.

I don't want to see those fucking cooked government charts.

Here you go

Obama’s made-up jobless numbers

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

When it comes to the unemployment rate, it’s nice to be president.

Sure, it wasn’t so nice for President Obama in October 2009, when the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics declared the rate was 10 percent. But exactly a year from Election Day 2012, the rate began a precipitous plunge, first to 8.9 percent, then the next month, to 8.7, then to 8.5. And just last week, the BLS said the rate had fallen all the way down to 8.3 percent.

If the spectacular “recovery” keeps up at the same pace, the rate will be 6.3 percent by Nov. 6. It hasn’t been that low since — well, all but four of the 96 months George W. Bush was in office. But you get the point. America is back!! Woo-hoooo!!

So, spectacular news for the president, yes? And fantastic news for America, right? Uh, yes. And absolutely no.

See, the BLS boys, no doubt at the president’s direction, are busy rewriting the rules, and they’re in uncharted, and unchecked, territory. The federal government Friday declared that the U.S. had created — not “saved,” mind you, “created” — 243,000 jobs. Amazing, right?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-made-up-jobless-numbers/?page=all#pagebreak

Forum List

Back