Tax Loophole For Illegal Aliens!

You just proved to be an idiot. NOBODY stands in a line.

You just proved you don't know shit about real, legal immigration. You are just playing games with your asinine lefty fantasies. You are a fucking waste of oxygen.

An you are a mistake of nature. You like to blow your horn and start shit because you are a mental midget that wastes too much time masturbating and trying to figure out how to be a bad ass on the Internet. You are a chickenshit, cock-sucking pansy ass, crying, whining coward.

You yap, yap, yap, but never add anything constructive to any conversation. This is the only place you pretend to be a real man. Even a maggot has more intestinal fortitude than you. You can talk shit on this board all you want, but when it comes down to it you can't read and you don't shit about the principles upon which the country was founded.

A few things you cannot show the people on this board are a high school diploma, a DD 214 and three coherent paragraphs of meaningful discourse. You can type a few curse words and push a phony aura of bravado, but you aren't a pimple on real man. Nature cheated you. Your limited vocabulary, the disrespect and the phony act of superiority here may impress people with limited IQs, but it don't do much for me.

You want to make this shit personal? Why not take it off the board? We all know why: you're gutless, spineless, and yellow to the core.

So, how much trash you want to talk before you get enough liquid courage in you to pretend you're a man?

You want to make this shit personal? Why not take it off the board?

Say what you want right here, clown. Everyone needs a good laugh.

In case you were wondering, yes, that was "personal," you idiotic fucking douchebag.

And again, you clearly know nothing about legitimate, legal immigration. You know, the kind that good, upstanding people who respect the people and sovereignty of this country go through. I'm sure that's an 'alien' concept to the likes of you.

And again, you clearly know nothing about legitimate, legal immigration. You know, the kind that good, upstanding people who respect the people and sovereignty of this country go through. I'm sure that's an 'alien' concept to the likes of you.

No, I worked in immigration law for six years, was among the first modern Border Watch guys in 1977. The newspaper in my hometown said I was the most quoted man in Georgia and I spoke more than a thousand times on radio and tv, taking on the biggest names in the civil rights movement and the foreigners.

Yep. You're probably right. All that probably means that you have a monopoly on human virtue; know more about immigration and immigration laws than the people that work in the field. You're a legend in your own mind.

Look, you want to make this shit personal, but lack the balls except to try and make this a board game. As stated, you are gutless, spineless and yellow. So pardon me, but having proven what a lip flapping coward you are, you aren't fit for me to waste time on.

Somebody should have taken a belt to your smart ass and taught you some manners long ago. If your teen age ass were one of my kids, I'd take a leather strap to you and then wash your mouth out with soap. And if you're over 15, you got a miserable life ahead of you.

No, I worked in immigration law for six years.

That's nice and vague. I see what that means (everyone sees). Of course, you couldn't have really "worked in immigration law for six years" and say in all seriousness that "no one stands in line." But you did say that...hmmm...

Look, you want to make this shit personal, but lack the balls except to try and make this a board game.

I told you to go ahead and say what you need to say, tough-guy. Go on, get it off your frail, hollow little chest. Don't just make a stink and then crawl away, pussy.

No, I worked in immigration law for six years.

That's nice and vague. I see what that means (everyone sees). Of course, you couldn't have really "worked in immigration law for six years" and say in all seriousness that "no one stands in line." But you did say that...hmmm...

Just because this is not a personal attack, but just general poking for info:

I have worked on the side of the Plaintiff, Defendant, on the government's side, the immigrant's side and as an expert witness. I've walked the border as a citizen border patrol volunteer and I've worked helping people get their citizenship papers. I've worked helping immigrants without papers set up payment schedules to pay their bills and have been paid as a professional researcher and writer on the subject. Proof? It's already been provided a hundred times. You simply have to read the postings and follow the links. It doesn't have to be done on every thread. Read the links and sooner or later you stumble across me. Many of the news stories left in my links cross paths with yours truly. That's what you need to know.

I have worked on the side of the Plaintiff, Defendant, on the government's side, the immigrant's side and as an expert witness. I've walked the border as a citizen border patrol volunteer and I've worked helping people get their citizenship papers.

And yet you say "no one stands in line"? Curious...

Look, you want to make this shit personal, but lack the balls except to try and make this a board game.

I told you to go ahead and say what you need to say, tough-guy. Go on, get it off your frail, hollow little chest. Don't just make a stink and then crawl away, pussy.

........silence..........................

You backing up and refusing to take this offline said more than all the words that will ever exist. There's not a damn thing frail about me. I can bench twice what you can and run twice the distance you can. In short, I could do things that would make your eyes water, you knees weak and your liver quiver... it appears that has already happened.

And, BTW., NO SIR - NO "line" exists for people to stand in to get into the United States; we have NO Guest Worker program; NO visa exists that addresses the needs of millions of people that want to work some jobs without becoming citizens. All of this back and forth Bullshit is not going to change the facts.

If someone is a student, there is a visa; there is no limit on agricultural worker visas; there are visas for family members.. HOWEVER, if someone wants to work at MickeyDs or in a factory, no visa exists. You need to brush up on the law before you get on this board and make an ass of yourself. OTOH, if the majority here had to make their point without the curse words, you'd be fucked. You can type all you want, but you've proven to me and the people that delight in yelling and screaming that it's noise to cover up the fact that you don't know shit and you're too spineless to back up your words.

I've had your kind beating their gums for years. Twice a month for over five years we held public meetings and people like yourself were invited to come talk their shit. In all that time NOT ONE SINGLE KEYBOARD COMMANDO SHOWED UP. You backed down before even knowing that. So, that says it all. The rest are just words - empty words of bravado and fear on your part. You and I are done.

No, I worked in immigration law for six years, was among the first modern Border Watch guys in 1977. The newspaper in my hometown said I was the most quoted man in Georgia and I spoke more than a thousand times on radio and tv, taking on the biggest names in the civil rights movement and the foreigners.

Yep. You're probably right. All that probably means that you have a monopoly on human virtue; know more about immigration and immigration laws than the people that work in the field. You're a legend in your own mind.

Look, you want to make this shit personal, but lack the balls except to try and make this a board game. As stated, you are gutless, spineless and yellow. So pardon me, but having proven what a lip flapping coward you are, you aren't fit for me to waste time on.

Somebody should have taken a belt to your smart ass and taught you some manners long ago. If your teen age ass were one of my kids, I'd take a leather strap to you and then wash your mouth out with soap. And if you're over 15, you got a miserable life ahead of you.

What a liar, the only thing you did with immigration was clean the toilets at the INS office.

You backing up and refusing to take this offline said more than all the words that will ever exist. There's not a damn thing frail about me. I can bench twice what you can and run twice the distance you can. In short, I could do things that would make your eyes water, you knees weak and your liver quiver... it appears that has already happened.

And, BTW., NO SIR - NO "line" exists for people to stand in to get into the United States; we have NO Guest Worker program; NO visa exists that addresses the needs of millions of people that want to work some jobs without becoming citizens. All of this back and forth Bullshit is not going to change the facts.

If someone is a student, there is a visa; there is no limit on agricultural worker visas; there are visas for family members.. HOWEVER, if someone wants to work at MickeyDs or in a factory, no visa exists. You need to brush up on the law before you get on this board and make an ass of yourself. OTOH, if the majority here had to make their point without the curse words, you'd be fucked. You can type all you want, but you've proven to me and the people that delight in yelling and screaming that it's noise to cover up the fact that you don't know shit and you're too spineless to back up your words.

I've had your kind beating their gums for years. Twice a month for over five years we held public meetings and people like yourself were invited to come talk their shit. In all that time NOT ONE SINGLE KEYBOARD COMMANDO SHOWED UP. You backed down before even knowing that. So, that says it all. The rest are just words - empty words of bravado and fear on your part. You and I are done.

Yikes, you remind me of Yakuza Gangster.:eek::lol::lol:

What a liar, the only thing you did with immigration was clean the toilets at the INS office.

Skank, I don't remember anybody rattling your cage. If there's a liar on this board, you hold the title and I would concede defeat before I'd challenge a lush like you.

Skank, I don't remember anybody rattling your cage. If there's a liar on this board, you hold the title and I would concede defeat before I'd challenge a lush like you.

Open your mouth faggot, here it comes. :piss2:

You backing up and refusing to take this offline said more than all the words that will ever exist. There's not a damn thing frail about me. I can bench twice what you can and run twice the distance you can. In short, I could do things that would make your eyes water, you knees weak and your liver quiver... it appears that has already happened..

Are you wearing the big, red nose right now, clown? I have told you a few times now to say what you want to say. Go ahead, don't be shy. The bit about running and benching was funny, thanks. You're getting an early start on the whole 'pathetic old man' thing. Do yourself a big, big favor and limit that nonsense to the online world, champ.

Forum List

Back