Tax Loophole For Illegal Aliens!

I don't have a family. I am here legally because not only did the Welcome Mat invite foreigners in, I am from here with roots going back to the War for Independence. I am a descendant of Arthur Middleton, the eldest signer of the Declaration of Independence and chief architect of what is known as the War for Independence aka the American Revolution.

You, on the other hand, are a person whose mouth is a repository for cum and since you only know how to say mean and nasty shit, you think everybody else follows your example. If someone who cares about you knew what a crack whore you are, they might bend you over their knee and spank your ass.

If you were any kid of mine, I'd wash your mouth with soap, teach you lessons about respect and then send your dumb ass back to school to learn how to read.

Look at the way you type, you are so angry and overly emotional towards this subject, even Stevie Wonder can see you have illegal immigrant family members and loved ones and you are desperately hoping that the US will have open borders so they can stay with you.

The stupid and idiotic things that come out of your head are really sad. You are really not in a position to talk about emotions. You hate people to the point that you cannot function as a contributing member of society.

The fact is, the far left hates me more than the anti - immigrants do. And, BTW, I don't have any family members from a foreign country. I don't even have any foreigners in my family by marriage, except for a half sister who married a Lebanese that I have not seen or talked to in more than a quarter of a century. So, you are factually wrong.

Had you READ my many posts, my interest in this has little to do with immigration per se, but rather the bad precedents you set by insisting that people are criminals and guilty absent Due Process. When it's your own people being victims of your hatred, you ignore it and refuse accountability.

Anybody that has you as a friend could never afford an enemy. Furthermore, the next time you look into a mirror, you will be looking at YOUR own worst enemy. With an emotional deficiency like that, you're not in a good position to criticize me.

:bsflag:

Its illegal dick weed, deal with it.

Get yourself a dictionary. In what language is improper a synonym for the word illegal? What is the definition of each? Wouldn't you really like it if smoking pot were reclassified as a civil violation and you didn't incur a criminal record like you have for smoking wacky weed? You would offend government, pay a civil fine and it would be over.

You seem to have two obsessions: hatred of foreigners and my dick. As much as I think you are dead wrong on this issue, I have no problem with giving even a ditzy blonde a ride on the baloney pony. So PM me. We'll work it out. Swear at me in your next post and make those dumb asses that high five you think all is cool between you and them. Then just let me know when you want to meet the Stone Mountain.

I am sorry your illegal alien family members cannot stay here, oh actually no I'm not. Your illegal alien family and loved ones have no status and have no right to be here faggot.:lol:

Let me see, you are obsessed with my dick and you are calling me a faggot. Let's extrapolate here:

Those are store bought titties and you are a transexual? I may have to rescind my offer. I don't do guys, even those with store bought titties.

Get yourself a dictionary. In what language is improper a synonym for the word illegal? What is the definition of each? Wouldn't you really like it if smoking pot were reclassified as a civil violation and you didn't incur a criminal record like you have for smoking wacky weed? You would offend government, pay a civil fine and it would be over.

You seem to have two obsessions: hatred of foreigners and my dick. As much as I think you are dead wrong on this issue, I have no problem with giving even a ditzy blonde a ride on the baloney pony. So PM me. We'll work it out. Swear at me in your next post and make those dumb asses that high five you think all is cool between you and them. Then just let me know when you want to meet the Stone Mountain.

I am sorry your illegal alien family members cannot stay here, oh actually no I'm not. Your illegal alien family and loved ones have no status and have no right to be here faggot.:lol:

Let me see, you are obsessed with my dick and you are calling me a faggot. Let's extrapolate here:

Those are store bought titties and you are a transexual? I may have to rescind my offer. I don't do guys, even those with store bought titties.

Your illegal alien family members and loved ones have to stay in Guatamala.:lol:

Your illegal alien family members and loved ones have to stay in Guatamala.:lol:

Got your PM, but if you turn out to be a tranny, we're going to have a problem. BTW, I thought attacking family members was prohibited on this site. You'd be fucked if I really did have a loved one that was a foreigner, wouldn't you? I'd just have to be like the rat that complains about me to the mods here. There you would be cut off. But, without that being an issue worthy of banning, it goes deep to the deficiencies in your character to attack any family members.

Last edited:

Got your PM, but if you turn out to be a tranny, we're going to have a problem.

Oh really? post the pm you lying faggot.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I promised you I wouldn't kiss and tell. In all reality, we are establishing that you are woefully lacking in character. In the course of this thread, you've called me a liar, a faggot, called me emotional and you've attacked what you thought were family members.

You have never presented any case to even make the dumbest poster believe you have anything going for you except the ability to post an avatar with a picture we presuppose is yours. Nothing but filth and garbage fills your head and you offer NOTHING of substance.

You surround yourself with people that are equally desperate. You call people names and then jump onto the bandwagon of people that you think are presenting your case because you can't do it.

Have you ever thought about how you will view this in a few years? You may mature and then have to live with what you're doing here today. Let me share a little something with you:

It's a good idea to keep your words soft and sweet because you never know from day to day which words you may have to eat.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I promised you I wouldn't kiss and tell. In all reality, we are establishing that you are woefully lacking in character. In the course of this thread, you've called me a liar, a faggot, called me emotional and you've attacked what you thought were family members.

You have never presented any case to even make think the dumbest poster think you have anything going for you except the ability to post an avatar with a picture we presuppose is yours. Nothing but filth and garbage fills your head and you offer NOTHING of substance.

You surround yourself with people that are equally desperate. You call people names and then jump onto the bandwagon of people that you think are presenting your case because you can't do it.

Have you ever thought about how you will view this in a few years? You may mature and then have to live with what you're doing here today. Let me share a little something with you:

It's a good idea to keep your words soft and sweet because you never know from day to day which words you may have to eat.

You are an over emotional little faggot because your illegal alien family members and loved ones cannot stay here, deal with it.:lol:

You have never presented any case to even make think the dumbest poster think you have anything going for you except the ability to post an avatar with a picture we presuppose is yours. Nothing but filth and garbage fills your head and you offer NOTHING of substance.

You are an over emotional little faggot because your illegal alien family members and loved ones cannot stay here, deal with it.:lol:

You are a sad, little immature girl (or maybe a boy that wants to be a girl) feeling intimidated that you have no case. In the course of my life, a lot of people I know went to prison and some went to their graves, having started out where you are today.

I wish I could have saved them. Their stories along with the proof that they were warned, well in advance, can be found in the links in that Is it Really Illegal thread within the first four posts.

You're beginning to repeat yourself. Is that being a belligerent drunk getting to you because you can't find something different other than a few wild accusations? Is that bottle letting you down?

You are a sad, little immature girl (or maybe a boy that wants to be a girl) feeling intimidated that you have no case. In the course of my life, a lot of people I know went to prison and some went to their graves, having started out where you are today.

I wish I could have saved them. Their stories along with the proof that they were warned, well in advance, can be found in the links in that Is it Really Illegal thread within the first four posts.

You're beginning to repeat yourself. Is that being a belligerent drunk getting to you because you can't find something different other than a few wild accusations? Is that bottle letting you down?

Your illegal alien family and friends are still not welcome in the US.:lol:

You're not welcome in the U.S. Isn't that the real reason you post here all day? You are stuck in a cell somewhere because they don't let you out.

Do you have any new material?

You're not welcome in the U.S. Isn't that the real reason you post here all day? You are stuck in a cell somewhere because they don't let you out.

Look at you all butt hurt because your illegal alien family and friends aren't welcome, boo hoo.:lol::lol:

Look at you all butt hurt because your illegal alien family and friends aren't welcome, boo hoo.:lol::lol:

Fascinated with my dick, now my butt. I'm almost flattered. Really though, do you have any new material?

Fascinated with my dick, now my butt. I'm almost flattered. Really though, do you have any new material?

Your illegal alien family and friends will never be welcome here.:lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_angel:

Your illegal alien family and friends will never be welcome here.:lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_angel:

You sure seem to be amusing yourself. Let me quote something for you here:

Attacks on family members will not be tolerated and will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE, PERIOD.

IF I had family members that were whatever in the Hell an "illegal alien" is (which doesn't exist in law) I think you might be out of here.

I'm just going to keep reminding you of your personal failings. You keeping digging a ditch for yourself:

You're obsessed with my dick
You're obsessed with my butt
You imply that you might actually be a transexual
You're a self described "Belligerent Drunk"
You cannot read
You cannot abide by this board's rules
You can't come up with any new material save of breaking the rules of this board

In this thread alone, you have a dozen posts where you fret over my dick, my ass and my family. You haven't said anything that wasn't obscene or derogatory. You haven't added anything to the subject of this conversation.

I'd say if anyone were looking at you as an example of what an anti - immigrant is, they are not very impressed. I'll ask you a final time: Do you have any new material?

Attacks on family members will not be tolerated and will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE, PERIOD.

IF I had family members that were whatever in the Hell an "illegal alien" is (which doesn't exist in law) I think you might be out of here.

I'm just going to keep reminding you of your personal failings. You keeping digging a ditch for yourself:

You cannot read
You can't come up with any new material save of breaking the rules of this board

In this thread alone, you have a dozen posts where you fret over my dick, my ass and my family. You haven't said anything that wasn't obscene or derogatory. You haven't added anything to the subject of this conversation.

I'd say if anyone were looking at you as an example of what an anti - immigrant is, they are not very impressed. I'll ask you a final time: Do you have any new material?

Look at the little princess getting all upset, I never attacked your family dumb ass, I just stated that you are overly emotional and very angry that illegal aliens are not welcome in the US so it is obvious you have family and loved ones who are illegal, its not hard to figure out faggot, you expose yourself in every post.:lol::lol::lol::eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

You cannot read

Look at all getting all upset, I never attacked your family dumb ass, I just stated that you are overly emotional and very angry that illegal aliens are not welcome in the US so it is obvious you have family and loved ones who are illegal, its not hard to figure out faggot, you expose yourself in every post.:lol::lol::lol::eusa_boohoo:

I expose myself? Calling people's family a name is beyond the scope of the rules. What if I made a comment about YOUR family? Your dumb ass cannot understand nor accept one thing:

My interest in this topic is more related to the bad precedents you children are helping create. You keep calling my family names. I only have a few living relatives and they are more American than your Polish born ass will ever be. BTW, do you come with papers? Have you been inspected for STDs recently?

I'd say that since you cannot come up with anything except personal attacks, you must have some personal interest in this. Did an undocumented foreigner steal your virginity? Or maybe some senorita stole your boyfriend? I'm getting warm...

You cannot read

Look at all getting all upset, I never attacked your family dumb ass, I just stated that you are overly emotional and very angry that illegal aliens are not welcome in the US so it is obvious you have family and loved ones who are illegal, its not hard to figure out faggot, you expose yourself in every post.:lol::lol::lol::eusa_boohoo:

I expose myself? Calling people's family a name is beyond the scope of the rules. What if I made a comment about YOUR family? Your dumb ass cannot understand nor accept one thing:

My interest in this topic is more related to the bad precedents you children are helping create. You keep calling my family names. I only have a few living relatives and they are more American than your Polish born ass will ever be. BTW, do you come with papers? Have you been inspected for STDs recently?

I'd say that since you cannot come up with anything except personal attacks, you must have some personal interest in this. Did an undocumented foreigner steal your virginity? Or maybe some senorita stole your boyfriend? I'm getting warm...

Dance faggot dance, this is fun. Your illegal alien family and friends will never be welcome here.:lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_boohoo:

It's axiomatic that all foreigners follow proper procedures for US citizenship. Get in line like everyone else!

It's axiomatic that all foreigners follow proper procedures for US citizenship. Get in line like everyone else!

That sounds all well and fine, but I can tell you that there is no line. The first two immigration cases I ever handled were two ladies from Mexico working at the same place. Their financial pictures were almost identical. The second lady got her papers almost a year before the first one that came to me did. Again, it sounds all well and fine, but there is no first come, first served line.

Second point, while we expect people to come here "properly," it should also be required that government create the "proper" procedure. We do not have a Guest Worker program and the anti - immigrants cannot fathom a nation grounded on the principle of Liberty. What that means is that everybody that passes through the United States need not be a citizen no more than a construction worker that lives in Alabama must become a Georgia resident just to work on a construction gig.

We aren't talking about citizenship in every instance. Not everybody that passes through the U.S. needs to become a citizen. Most of you are arguing with flooding America with foreigners, forced to become citizens. All I'm asking for is a proper procedure be created that allows foreigners to come here and work, then go home. You cannot tell the employer who they can hire nor the American people who they can and cannot invite. You want forced citizenship; I want a law that allows the Americans to exercise their Rights. It appears to me, you would be the liberal in that equation.

That sounds all well and fine, but I can tell you that there is no line. The first two immigration cases I ever handled were two ladies from Mexico working at the same place. Their financial pictures were almost identical. The second lady got her papers almost a year before the first one that came to me did. Again, it sounds all well and fine, but there is no first come, first served line.

Second point, while we expect people to come here "properly," it should also be required that government create the "proper" procedure. We do not have a Guest Worker program and the anti - immigrants cannot fathom a nation grounded on the principle of Liberty. What that means is that everybody that passes through the United States need not be a citizen no more than a construction worker that lives in Alabama must become a Georgia resident just to work on a construction gig.

We aren't talking about citizenship in every instance. Not everybody that passes through the U.S. needs to become a citizen. Most of you are arguing with flooding America with foreigners, forced to become citizens. All I'm asking for is a proper procedure be created that allows foreigners to come here and work, then go home. You cannot tell the employer who they can hire nor the American people who they can and cannot invite. You want forced citizenship; I want a law that allows the Americans to exercise their Rights. It appears to me, you would be the liberal in that equation.

Foreigners come and work and go home? :badgrin: :clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back