Tax Hike

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
There WILL be a tax hike or at least an attempt to raise the taxes by this Democratic congress and it will all be on the backs of the people they profess so much to protect and represent..............the middle class. Dems are pathological liars, Clinton in 92 said he was gonna cut taxes for the middle class and the first thing he did in office was sign into law the biggest tax raise on the middle class in American history and he defined the middle class as being anyone who made between 20,000 to 200,000, as if 20,000 is middle class.

Its part of their philosophy, its a base belief of theirs that they know how to appropriate Americans monies better than individual Americans themselves.

Mark my words this will be attempted in the 1st half of '07, the only saving grace is that Bush could veto the tax hike and then I don't think there are enough votes for an override but............Bush could decide to puss out like he did in his meeting with Pelosi yesterday and go along with a tax hike like his daddy did in 1990.

Oh yeah...It will be coming....

And the Democrat sheep will fall for it, because of the slick way the Dems. say it....
We're only raising taxes on THE RICH!

:puke3:

There WILL be a tax hike or at least an attempt to raise the taxes by this Democratic congress and it will all be on the backs of the people they profess so much to protect and represent..............the middle class. Dems are pathological liars, Clinton in 92 said he was gonna cut taxes for the middle class and the first thing he did in office was sign into law the biggest tax raise on the middle class in American history and he defined the middle class as being anyone who made between 20,000 to 200,000, as if 20,000 is middle class.

Its part of their philosophy, its a base belief of theirs that they know how to appropriate Americans monies better than individual Americans themselves.

Mark my words this will be attempted in the 1st half of '07, the only saving grace is that Bush could veto the tax hike and then I don't think there are enough votes for an override but............Bush could decide to puss out like he did in his meeting with Pelosi yesterday and go along with a tax hike like his daddy did in 1990.

ITA.

Forum List

Back