Tax Hike Backers Rally at State Capitol

I think they are racist, gun toters who don't care about anyone but themselves and their free government handouts

(shhhh... I want to try reverse psychology)

Tax Hike Backers Rally At State Capitol, Thousands Turn Out (VIDEO)

First Posted: 04-21-10 10:58 AM | Updated: 04-21-10 02:41 PM

An estimated 15,000 people gathered at the Capitol in Springfield Wednesday calling for a tax increase that could stave off major budget cuts. The gathering, dubbed the "Save Our State" rally virtually shut down traffic around the Capitol building and is expected to be one of the largest demonstrations ever in Springfield. <more>

Nobody will stop them if they choose to donate more.. newp

Interesting.... the media reports 15,000 estimated attendees. And no one on the left questions it. Yet, any figure about the TEA Parties automatically requires 'proof'. Odd, no?

"Thousands of protesters bused down by labor unions and social service advocates are rallying at the State Capitol in Springfield, Ill. in an attempt to pressure state lawmakers into raising the income tax to avoid more budget cuts."

they're on god's side. that makes it okay.

just ask

Springfield pro-tax rally - chicagotribune.com
Oh, great...A bunch of AFSCME leeches march in support of raising taxes to prop up their dead asses and cushy bennie programs.

My cup runneth under.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I agree, I think they are all racist, America hating government workers and they should all be deported.

Tax Hike Backers Rally At State Capitol, Thousands Turn Out (VIDEO)

First Posted: 04-21-10 10:58 AM | Updated: 04-21-10 02:41 PM

An estimated 15,000 people gathered at the Capitol in Springfield Wednesday calling for a tax increase that could stave off major budget cuts. The gathering, dubbed the "Save Our State" rally virtually shut down traffic around the Capitol building and is expected to be one of the largest demonstrations ever in Springfield. <more>

Actually,, I posted it in flame zone.. under,,
The Kool Aid is Too Damn Strong folks.. :eusa_whistle:

Teachers and other government workers. Day off? It looks like an Obama rally.

Organizing for America at work.

I've been getting tons of spam from them to join in "community activities" to support the Obama Agenda.

Forum List

Back