CDZ Tax Efficiency is Declining Rapidly

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Existing Roths, IRAs 401 Ks and similar shelter such as munis suffer from reduced need for tax shelter and this leads to talk about an earnings recession coming. With more stuff being bought online all but the strongest sticks and bricks retailers are closing down because they are not profitable anymore. At the same time the tax base is shrinking and the number of high yield stocks are shrinking an ever bigger labor shortage is being created. That labor shortage means higher wages are shrinking earnings. What results do you expect to see happen?

Not sure, some days it feels like the sky is falling, checking my tax cost against returns, & what others are saying, looks like working folks took it in the shorts again.

Not sure, some days it feels like the sky is falling, checking my tax cost against returns, & what others are saying, looks like working folks took it in the shorts again.
please expand on your position. In many ways the major problem is that hot real estate markets are cooling in strange ways.

Existing Roths, IRAs 401 Ks and similar shelter such as munis suffer from reduced need for tax shelter and this leads to talk about an earnings recession coming. With more stuff being bought online all but the strongest sticks and bricks retailers are closing down because they are not profitable anymore. At the same time the tax base is shrinking and the number of high yield stocks are shrinking an ever bigger labor shortage is being created. That labor shortage means higher wages are shrinking earnings. What results do you expect to see happen?

What results do you expect to see happen?

Democrats will want to raise the min to $20 bucks an hour

Democrats will want to further saturate the labor market by allowing more illegals in to boost their votes.

To give one example why is there a large uptick in the number of listed mlps paying double digit payouts (source me, I check returns of listed MLPs and today was the day I did it this QTR) my question in this case is why weren't the issues bid up to produce a single digit return?

What results do you expect to see happen?

Democrats will want to raise the min to $20 bucks an hour

Democrats will want to further saturate the labor market by allowing more illegals in to boost their votes.

True so why isn't this D plan working to slow wage growth?

Forum List

Back