TAX dollars for THIS?

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
Now, more tax money going to people who gorge on food; the "its my thyroid" line is the usual excuse for gluttony. Why no outrage? Eat less, exercise more. Tax money already spent on this drug for peoploes* This is tax money for tubs of lard, nothing more.

Sound biased, hate filled? Next to the racists, bigoted about religious faith, and sexists, not to me.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/28/health/diet-drug-gains-fda-endorsement.html

*I termed I learned from my spouse; a cross between a human and a buffalo.

Now, more tax money going to people who gorge on food; the "its my thyroid" line is the usual excuse for gluttony. Why no outrage? Eat less, exercise more. Tax money already spent on this drug for peoploes* This is tax money for tubs of lard, nothing more.

Sound biased, hate filled? Next to the racists, bigoted about religious faith, and sexists, not to me.

You're a bigot, esp with this line: "tubs of lard, nothing more" and it matters not who you compare yourself too, one form of bigotry is not any better than another. And coining the term, "peoploes" is nothing to be proud of.

What tax money?

CaféAuLait;5526299 said:

You're a bigot, esp with this line: "tubs of lard, nothing more" and it matters not who you compare yourself too, one form of bigotry is not any better than another. And coining the term, "peoploes" is nothing to be proud of.

I did not, my spouse did, but it fits. Obesity is costing the US billions in health care expenses, the price of food, and accommodations for the obese. Food addicts should be scorned like drunks and druggies. Now the FDA blows tax money to develop an unnecessary mediation when the solution for the fat slobs is to EAT LESS.

CaféAuLait;5526299 said:

I did not, my spouse did, but it fits. Obesity is costing the US billions in health care expenses, the price of food, and accommodations for the obese. Food addicts should be scorned like drunks and druggies. Now the FDA blows tax money to develop an unnecessary mediation when the solution for the fat slobs is to EAT LESS.
Again, what tax money are you talking about? Up to approval, the drug companies pay everything - including FDA employees' salaries. ALL costs for approval are taxed to the drug companies. It's called the Prescription Drug User Fee Act. You can thank WJC and GWB for that.

Not a single dime of tax money has been spent on this.

Last edited:
yeah, when Mrs Obama mentions this it is wrong. But overeating and obesity is a severe problem in the USA

CaféAuLait;5526299 said:

Your post is confusing to say the least as you say above:

I termed I learned from my spouse; a cross between a human and a buffalo

Either way, your comments are bigoted. One bigot is not better than another. I wish people would eat less and exercise more. I wish many would get off welfare and work instead of relying on the government. I do not go around calling them names and trying to think of ways to disparage them in making new names up for those who make a life of welfare. This statement includes all races.

You are using others bigotry as an excuse for your own and trying to say yours is not as bad as theirs. All that does is to assure that one bigot excuses his or her actions by saying they are not as bad as a bigot against gays or a race. Disgusting.

Last edited:

What tax money?

Health care, more heart attacks, strokes, and other illnesses cost the US money. The new drug approved by the FDA cost money to 'test', and will probably be paid for by insurance. Diet is the number one cause of cancer, and may be number one for all health care expenses; this vanity drug for those who have no willpower and are too weak resist their addiction of choice will be paid for by taxpayers, one way or another. End wider seats, and all other accommodations for the sacks of blubber. Unlike race, gender, and sexual orientation, being a disgusting pile of FAT is a choice. No more government dollars for human hogs.

What tax money?

Health care, more heart attacks, strokes, and other illnesses cost the US money. The new drug approved by the FDA cost money to 'test', and will probably be paid for by insurance. Diet is the number one cause of cancer, and may be number one for all health care expenses; this vanity drug for those who have no willpower and are too weak resist their addiction of choice will be paid for by taxpayers, one way or another. End wider seats, and all other accommodations for the sacks of blubber. Unlike race, gender, and sexual orientation, being a disgusting pile of FAT is a choice. No more government dollars for human hogs.
OK. You are really not making much sense with your inherent contradictions.

First, you are against a new drug to treat obesity, then you bitch about the money obesity costs? Inherent contradictions.

Secondly, neither your tax dollars nor mine go to ANY costs for FDA approval of a drug.

It's called the PDUFA.

So, I suggest you pick a gripe that isn't inherently contradictory and one based on fact.

What tax money?

But we have a president who smokes! Why don't you come up with some bigoted term for him? He is a candidate for "heart attacks, strokes, and other illnesses". Outraged? I have also seen him eating cancer causing foods! OMG!

Lets change this: "No more government dollars for human hogs"

To this:

"No more government dollars for human smokestacks!" Turn off the Tabacco PSA's now!

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

What does this have to do with tax money?

Forum List

Back