Tax cuts

I understand this the rich create jobs the government doesn't. Without the wealth from the rich there will not be any jobs.

and if there isn't people with jobs to buy what you sell then you don't need to create more jobs.
People create wealth by selling or proving a service when it comes to jobs.
If people aren't able to buy product it doesn't make sense to produce product does it. You all think that there is only on side to this issue. Supply comes from need, need doesn't arises from supply in most cases.
Most wealth has been created in the stock markets on paper. Most income due to pay for hr's worked is spent and little goes back into creating wealth for that person or family.

But let me get this right, we give the filthy rich enough extra money that they can invest in the market place and if they are successful they will make more money, and if not they didn't lose anything anyway because it was money they were once paying in taxes.

Well why not just loan the money to them at 0% and if they fail we haven't lost anything more and if they succeed then the tax payer can get the money back.
I would say win win, because you all know we don't like govt charity.

Oh thats right the re pugs voted against helping SMALL business owners. and now they voted against those who can't find a job, since there are 5 people for each open job right now it should provide them incentive to go out and get a JOB that doesn't exist.

Man do you guys have your priorities in the right place, don't help those who need help so they will go out and provide for their own, and then help those who don't need help so they can become more wealthy and want even more.

Oh thats right the re pugs voted against helping SMALL business owners. and now they voted against those who can't find a job, since there are 5 people for each open job right now it should provide them incentive to go out and get a JOB that doesn't exist.

Man do you guys have your priorities in the right place, don't help those who need help so they will go out and provide for their own, and then help those who don't need help so they can become more wealthy and want even more.

Cute rethoric but thats as far as it floats.

Why your side seems to think unions are the only workers democrats need to be concerned about is mind boggling. These special interest carve outs that have been stopped would not have helped very many. But they were costly.

Is this a joke or are you being paid by the troll post you make?

BIGREDNUTJOB, I will have to agree with on part of this, it's a joke what Republicans are saying and never being able to prove. But you prove me wrong NUTCASE.

Why your side seems to think unions are the only workers democrats need to be concerned about is mind boggling. These special interest carve outs that have been stopped would not have helped very many. But they were costly.

Most of the gains all workers have gotten over the last 70 years is a direct result of Unions fighting FOR the average man. (I'm betting you wouldn't understand that).

Now what is a special interest carve out? Unemployment INS? and these don't help anyone much?

Since only about 12.3% of the work force is Union and they have lost jobs at the same % as non union jobs where do you get your facts. same place others do right, right out of your azzes and from Rush, Shawn and the other FOX spewers of SHIXT.

With Unions around some people gain, without them only those who make the rules do.

All unions do is make a level playing field, non union jobs only have one set of rules, those that the employee has to live by which can be changed as and when needed. Unions make company have rules they also have to live by, just like the employees do with the rules they need to work under, the only difference is we know what the rules are before hand and they don't change to suit your wishes at the time.
Is there something wrong with that?

Is this a joke or are you being paid by the troll post you make?

BIGREDNUTJOB, I will have to agree with on part of this, it's a joke what Republicans are saying and never being able to prove. But you prove me wrong NUTCASE.

Yes you are being paid by the troll post. to bad though you are being over paid.

Tea Party people were about hard working Americans fighting the greed of a foreign govt. Now they are fighting to keep greed alive in the upper class of wealthy Americans, even though 90% of them are middle class people who can't think for themselves.
That's what's so amusing about watching (a hard-core Conservative, like) Alan Simpson,

smackin' 'em around!!!!!!

slap_3f.gif

there isn't anything worse than wannabee rich people like you guys who somehow believe that your somehow doing something that in someway relates to your situation in life.
None of you will ever see the top income bracket most likely, just like the rest of 90% of us at the bottom.
Million airs and billion airs do not invest based on what their tax rate will be. It's about can I make money or not. They don't invest in order to provide jobs either, jobs are made in order to fill needs. They do create jobs hoping there will be a need.

You people are so tied up in your guns, gays, and GOD that you will take anything anyone comes up with to get what you want.
Well most people are happy you have a God to believe in, they just want you to understand that your belief's have no part in what I believe.
Most all of us have Gun's and don't want anyone to interfere with our rights to own them for our own use and safety if needed to protect our own.
And hardly none of us really give a dam if your gay or your neighbor, even if we don't understand them or want to be like them, we just accept them just like GOD would. I expect them to act toward others the same as i would expect you or me.

so get over it people, just because you carry the water doesn't mean your a player.
you might get to cut the firewood but that doesnt mean your entitled to sit by the fireplace in their homes.

Most of the gains all workers have gotten over the last 70 years is a direct result of Unions fighting FOR the average man. (I'm betting you wouldn't understand that).

Now what is a special interest carve out? Unemployment INS? and these don't help anyone much?

Since only about 12.3% of the work force is Union and they have lost jobs at the same % as non union jobs where do you get your facts. same place others do right, right out of your azzes and from Rush, Shawn and the other FOX spewers of SHIXT.

You are a nasty piece of work. A large portion of union members are now employed by government entities. The major objective for the Stimulus package was to preserve their jobs.

You are a nasty piece of work. A large portion of union members are now employed by government entities. The major objective for the Stimulus package was to preserve their jobs.

False. The single biggest component of the stimulus package was tax cuts.

You mean we shouldn't be fighting wars off the balance sheet like we did 8 years under BUSH.

Being rich isn't evil, it's the dumb azzes that run around fighting for them that ain't allowed to use the front door of the house they live in, who can't undersand that being this filty rich doesn't have anything to do with how much taxes they pay or don't pay, it's got to do with how much money they make. It's just a little more or a little less rich but it sure the hell doesn't mean squat to them.

I'm betting there isn't one person on this board that comes close to being in the top 1% of the wealthy people in this country.
and 99% of those crying on this board don't even understand what rate they are being taxed at themselves on their income.

I understand this the rich create jobs the government doesn't. Without the wealth from the rich there will not be any jobs.

We're a consumer based economy. Without the buying/consuming demand from the middle/working classes, which compose the overwhelming majority of the population,

there would be that much less wealth generated FOR the rich.

Now I get it, we keep the tax cuts so those who are holding onto 2 trillion dollars (corp's) will then start to spend.

Dah, corp's don't pay income tax at the private levels. Man are you people stupid.

Man oh man, this is really stupid. The taxes paid on the first 250,000 are the same for everyone. If you make income over 250,000 then your taxed on that income over 250,000 at the higher rate. so to say that tax payers who make over 250,000 don't get a tax cut is stupid.

Republicans sell the easiest bill of goods any political party could offer:

1. We will cut your taxes

2. We will not cut your government spending, in fact, we'll spend even more on the military every chance we can.

3. When you ask us how you pay for that, we will refer you to number 1., and convince you that, against any and all reason, logic, and common sense...

...somewhere, out there in the world of magic, there is a magic wand that causes lower taxes to the government to abracadabra!!! increase the amount of money the government receives.

...and the only reason you've never seen that work is, well, YOUR fault, for being a non-believer.

Now I get it, we keep the tax cuts so those who are holding onto 2 trillion dollars (corp's) will then start to spend.

Dah, corp's don't pay income tax at the private levels. Man are you people stupid.

Man oh man, this is really stupid. The taxes paid on the first 250,000 are the same for everyone. If you make income over 250,000 then your taxed on that income over 250,000 at the higher rate. so to say that tax payers who make over 250,000 don't get a tax cut is stupid.
Hey....c'mon....you ARE talkin'-about Teapottiers!!!

(They have a tendency to get a little confused.....
eusa_doh.gif
)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y&feature=fvst[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48&feature=channel[/ame]​

Here is the truth, 1% of the population received 25% of all the income. The majority of all money not collected due to these tax cuts is spread over the top 10% of Americans, and that has cost us 3 trillion dollars over the last 10 years with absolutely nothing to show for it except republicans saying that it somehow was supposed to create jobs. While at the same time these very same people of money have sent more jobs overseas to third world countries with low pay and no benefits and no environmental restrictions.
Now they complain about health care and what it might cost but didn't flicker an eye lid at giving away 5 trillion in tax cuts so far and another 7 trillion to come, that our children will have to pick up. And the TEA PARTY express is helping them do it.

("Citizens for Tax Justice point out what I was saying just the other day: We only hear all this crying and moaning about the deficit when it's something for regular working people, and not a powerful lobby. And of course, the Republican's are right out there in front of the Hypocrisy Parade:

And yet, many of the lawmakers who argue that the health care reform legislation is “too costly” are the same lawmakers who supported the Bush tax cuts.

Their own voting record demonstrates that health care reform is not a matter of costs, but a matter of priorities.

It’s difficult to see how the Bush tax cuts could provide us with two and a half times the benefits of health care reform. In 2010, when all the Bush tax cuts are finally phased in, a staggering 52.5 percent of the benefits will go to the richest 5 percent of taxpayers.

President Bush and his supporters argued that these high-income tax cuts would benefit everybody because they would unleash investment that would spark widespread economic prosperity. There seems to be no evidence of this, particularly given the collapse of the economy at the end of the Bush years.

The tax legislation enacted under President George W. Bush from 2001 through 2006 will cost $2.48 trillion over the 2001-2010 period.")

wake up america before we really do have to take up guns to protect the working (POOR) class.

Bush did the same thing that Reagan did, but I guess we don't learn from our lessons, or maybe representatives do.

So, what is wrong with union workers working for the government like nonunion scabs do? And did the stimulus keep union members working, which "work" was supposed to be the end result. Sounds like the stimulus did what it was supposed to do.

Warren Buffett recently pointed out that his side is winning the class war "without a real fight being waged."

"No gauntlet has been thrown down over the trial balloon that the president and his advisor David Axelrod have sent up over the past two weeks to extend the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest 2 per cent for 'just' two more years.

"For all practical purposes the euphemism 'two years' means forever – at least, long enough to let the super-rich siphon off enough more money to bankroll enough more Republicans to be elected to make the tax cuts permanent.

"Obama seems to be campaigning for his own defeat!

"Thanks largely to the $13 trillion Wall Street bailout – while keeping the debt overhead in place for America’s 'bottom 98 per cent' – this happy 2 per cent of the population now receives an estimated three quarters (~75 per cent) of the returns to wealth (interest, dividends, rent and capital gains).

"This is nearly double what it received a generation ago.

"The rest of the population is being squeezed, and foreclosures are rising.

"Baudelaire quipped that the devil wins at the point where he manages convince the world that he doesn’t exist.

"Today’s financial elites will win the class war at the point where voters believe it doesn’t exist – and believe that Obama is trying to help them rather than shepherd them into debt peonage as the economy settles into debt deflation."

When today's financial elites hold enough of their wealth in non-dollar denominated assets, look for the Fed to monetize the US debt is such a way as to turn every $10 bill in your possession into a $5 bill.

Or worse.

Michael Hudson

I'll be damned!!!

The high-roller$ ARE investing their tax-cuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

"They are looking to invest directly in Chinese private equity, Indian real estate, Brazilian equities denominated in reals and Australian government bonds. They are also opening cash accounts in multiple currencies."

New Topics

Forum List

Back