Tax cuts

1-How many people believe that the top 1% are all business owners?
2-How many think that everyone or even a majority of the people who received their tax cuts in the top 1% will or have been spending their tax cut over the last 10 years to create jobs?
3-How many jobs have these people created?
4-how many of you would like to send me 10.00 and when I get enough I'll start a business and hire someone?

Here is the truth, 1% of the population received 25% of all the income. The majority of all money not collected due to these tax cuts is spread over the top 10% of Americans, and that has cost us 3 trillion dollars over the last 10 years with absolutely nothing to show for it except republicans saying that it somehow was supposed to create jobs. While at the same time these very same people of money have sent more jobs overseas to third world countries with low pay and no benefits and no environmental restrictions.
Now they complain about health care and what it might cost but didn't flicker an eye lid at giving away 5 trillion in tax cuts so far and another 7 trillion to come, that our children will have to pick up. And the TEA PARTY express is helping them do it.

("Citizens for Tax Justice point out what I was saying just the other day: We only hear all this crying and moaning about the deficit when it's something for regular working people, and not a powerful lobby. And of course, the Republican's are right out there in front of the Hypocrisy Parade:

And yet, many of the lawmakers who argue that the health care reform legislation is “too costly” are the same lawmakers who supported the Bush tax cuts.

Their own voting record demonstrates that health care reform is not a matter of costs, but a matter of priorities.

It’s difficult to see how the Bush tax cuts could provide us with two and a half times the benefits of health care reform. In 2010, when all the Bush tax cuts are finally phased in, a staggering 52.5 percent of the benefits will go to the richest 5 percent of taxpayers.

President Bush and his supporters argued that these high-income tax cuts would benefit everybody because they would unleash investment that would spark widespread economic prosperity. There seems to be no evidence of this, particularly given the collapse of the economy at the end of the Bush years.

The tax legislation enacted under President George W. Bush from 2001 through 2006 will cost $2.48 trillion over the 2001-2010 period.")

wake up america before we really do have to take up guns to protect the working (POOR) class.

Bush did the same thing that Reagan did, but I guess we don't learn from our lessons, or maybe representatives do.

What ever Reagan did worked what ever obama is doing is not.

How can anyone be so stupid as to put the blame for what would have been a total collapse of the country and probably the world if Obama hadn't did what he did.
You trash the house and then blame the new tenant for the damage.

What should he have done, let the financial part of our country go to hell.
It would be a guy like you that give a guy a ticket because the driver dies and he had to take over the bus as it was out of control going downhill on ice and he directs it into a snow bank to stop it.
then your brother who own the bus would sue the guy for the damage to the bus.

You people make no sense, you just very poor losers who are willing to ruin the country to just to get control. donkyholes.

ending tax threads seems like a good idea

this is eight.

I guess if we limit the number of threads the Libels will control the boards, which they do, with the message read in all the titles, stating exactly what the Libels want the public to believe.

Last edited:
DON"T TASE ME, give us a break pal, you are just a rupublican for life and nothing could you ever see as it really is. Basicly you lie to yourself and expect everyone else to believe you, just like Fox news does with what they put out there. Repeat it and it means its true.
Well you are a LIAR, unless you can show me where there is a difference in investing in new business between the years that the Bush Tac cuts were made till today. You can't and we have proven it to you and just because you say crap like this we all know it's nothing but LIES from a LIAR.

"President Bush and his supporters argued that these high-income tax cuts would benefit everybody because they would unleash investment that would spark widespread economic prosperity. There seems to be no evidence of this, particularly given the collapse of the economy at the end of the Bush years.
I saw plenty of evidence of it."

Now your chance LIAR tell us about what you SAW. and remember the average is 600,000 new businesses start each year, with an average of 80,000 investment from the person who starts it. Out of those 600,000 only 1/3 of them employee people, the other 2/3's are started for tax purposes.

200,000 out of the 1.1 million people who are in the top 1% of the rich. and I can tell you right now that not all these businesses were set up by the top 1%.
and this amount has not changed squat since the Bush tax give aways begane for the wealthy.

SO GET BENT LIAR, shut up or put up with your crapy lies. ('I SAW MUCH OF IT) well now is your time to tell us about it DICK.

Forum List

Back