Tax cuts for the rich, no money for schools

Rich people earned their money, why do you think it's ok for the government steal it from them?

Teachers earned their budget cuts. America has the worst primary education system in all the industrialized world.

When, within the last ten years, have taxes been cut on anyone?

There havent been tax cuts since Bush's 2001 cuts on the Federal level.

Rich people earned their money, why do you think it's ok for the government steal it from them? They derive a great deal more benefit from the existence of government than average people. What's "Their" money worth outside the framework of government? Fireplace kindling.

Teachers earned their budget cuts. America has the worst primary education system in all the industrialized world.

Yeah education sucks... So lets gut it some more... Idiot.

Rich people earned their money, why do you think it's ok for the government steal it from them? They derive a great deal more benefit from the existence of government than average people. What's "Their" money worth outside the framework of government? Fireplace kindling.

because money will solve any problem, right?

Rich people earned their money, why do you think it's ok for the government steal it from them?

And interesting that the Statists were so worried that we weren't like the rest of the world...we wouldn't be liked?

News Flash? The statist mediocrity that they have built has the rest of the world LAUGHING at us.

And interesting that the Statists were so worried that we weren't like the rest of the world...we wouldn't be liked?

News Flash? The statist mediocrity that they have built has the rest of the world LAUGHING at us.

No, flaming closeted homo teabaggers like you have the world laughing at us.

When you talk about "The rest of the world," to whom are we "Statist" by comparrison? Rwanda?

What a stupid thing to say. You're stupid.

Last edited:

because money will solve any problem, right?

No, but pulling the rug out from under it doesn't seem to be a great way to address it either.

Translation?

*I have no fucking clue what T is talking about so I defer to STUPIDITY*

Translation?

OK please give us a flash of your brilliance then.

Name some countries to whom we are "Statist" by comparison, that aren't 3rd world shit holes.

Go ahead. We'll wait.

Translation?

Name some countries to whom we are "Statist" by comparison, that aren't 3rd world shit holes.

Go ahead. We'll wait.

I already stated it. Learn to read Gerbil boy.

No, but pulling the rug out from under it doesn't seem to be a great way to address it either.

so schools are being completely defunded? really?

I don't recall saying that either.

God... Y oh why do I bother.

what am i supposed to infer from *pulling the rug out from under* then?

use small words if it helps you better express yourself.

so schools are being completely defunded? really?

I don't recall saying that either.

God... Y oh why do I bother.

what am i supposed to infer from *pulling the rug out from under* then?

use small words if it helps you better express yourself.

Making cuts to funding... Eliminating benefits, lowering pay, eg not attracting viable candidates... Why would you do this to a program that's already struggling?

Translation?

Go ahead. We'll wait.

I already stated it. Learn to read Gerbil boy.

Hmm. No ya didn't. You just said "The rest of the world."

I know it's tough to elaborate when you're just parroting your hero Mark Levin (who I suspect you secretely pine for sexually), but try. Who? Name the countries compared to whom we are "Statist."

Or...

STFU.

Forum List

Back