Tax Cuts For The Poor And Middle Class -- Not The Rich -- Create Jobs, Research Shows

Anyone that would advocate a minimum wage of 23/hr has no clue about how narrow profit margins are for businesses that employ minimum wage workers. That would force enormous layoffs and/or force the closure of thousands of businesses.

What flaming loony leftist gives a flying fuck about any of that?

Other than that is a total lie?
Really? Ok then try this. Go to your favorite restaurant and ask the owner what would happen to his restaurant if he immediately started paying all his staff 23 bucks an hour. Then go to your local hardware store and ask the same thing.

Really? Ok then try this. Go to your favorite restaurant and ask the owner what would happen to his restaurant if he immediately started paying all his staff 23 bucks an hour. Then go to your local hardware store and ask the same thing.

If you're referring to my plan, the real questions should be;

How would you like taxes and fees and employee cost to max out at 30% of total income?

and

No matter how many people he hired, the 30% figure wouldn't change

and

All of the consumers in his area have twice to three times the expendable income to spend in his restaurant.

And it is increasingly clear that there is little point in confronting the loony left's silliness with anything other than ridicule. Papa taught me never to argue with idiots ... they drag you down to their level and then batter you with their extensive experience.

Your Papa should have taught you economics. I'm telling you the factual information on how (with the help of Republicans) the wealthy and corporate America are keeping you poor.

Except I was (until retiring at 60) corporate America and I'm not poor.
Got any other gems of "wisdom?"

Your less interested in your own 'correct definition?'

Yes, because I already know the correct definition. You, obviously, do not.

I'm wondering why I'm in a debate with a person that doesn't know the difference of a contract employee vs independent contractor.

Because they are the same thing. I'm wondering why you don't know that?

Continue thinking that and you'll die broke.

If a corporation buys $900,000 in goods and sells them for $1,000,000
what is their income?

You claim that individual incomes will rise, a lot, corporate profits will rise while tax receipts will what, remain steady? Increase as well? All while prices are dropped to 2009 levels. Hilarious!

I'll wait for you to back up your opinion with proof.

Under my plan, everybody will receive a raise.

Corporate profits will rise through increased sales.

Federal corporate tax receipts will drop, but payroll tax increases will make up for that.

Federal corporate tax receipts will drop

Into negative territory.

No, the corporation pays 4% of total income in federal tax.

4% of corporate revenues isn't the same as a 4% tax rate.
If a corporation buys $900,000 in goods and sells them for $1,000,000
what is their income?

The loophole is; If you don't touch the money, nothing is transferred.

The corporation already paid the corporate tax rate on their earnings.
If you don't want to spend the earnings, why should that matter?

I use a credit card for all transactions. No money ever touches my hand.

You think there is a taxable difference between a corporation paying you money, so you can pay your credit card bill, and the corporation paying your credit card bill for you?
Seriously?

AGAIN! Tax rates don't matter, it's how much you pay.

They are corporate cards. I don't get a bill.

They are corporate cards. I don't get a bill.

Why would that matter in the slighest?

The transferor of assets is a corporation which pay all taxes. No monies are transferred directly to me. And there is the loophole.

The transferor of assets is a corporation which pay all taxes.

So the corporation pays corporate rates, not the 4% you claimed.
Thanks for admitting your lie.

And there is the loophole.

I guess if you consider paying the corporate rate to be a loophole. LOL!

No, the corporation pays 4% of total income in federal tax.

The loophole is; If you don't touch the money, nothing is transferred. I use a credit card for all transactions. No money ever touches my hand.
ROFL

His claims get more and more amusing.

And yet you can't refute anything.

And yet you can't refute anything.

I refuted your ridiculous 4% claim.

Forum List

Back