Tax cuts for business are stupid

AS always you are wrong, here my words:

Once again reality Trumps personal vendettas.

Now admit you were wrong and this about your personal vendetta and nothing else!
wrong again as usual.....you said he does not understand anything in reality....meaning he is clueless,right?....so you must know about the subject matter,right?....i asked you to show what you know about this,instead of showing what you know you just showed how clueless you are by doing your usual kosh talk,which is code for...."hey im just a right wing drone,i dont know anything"....and a vendetta?...you mean if someone has the gall and audacity to question your bullshit...its a vendetta?....you had better have your programmer program in the meaning of the word....once again more kosh talk....

No you said he was clueless and I agreed with you..

However never let a good personal vendetta go to waste!

So based on your postings you believe that the OP has a clue..

Well that of course is false, but you keep thinking that!
can you post were i said he was clueless?....thanks....now i did say you were....and so far since all i get is the usual kosh song and dance,i must be right....

So you believe that the OP has a clue..

WOW you personal vendetta really does blind you, time to let go of you hatred. Yes I mocked and sent you to the burn unit. But maybe you should learn to let things go..

Although I now have more room for furniture!

So if you have anything else to prove that the OP has a clue, please provide it!

I have a thought. Prove me wrong. rgue thev points or just shut the fuck up.
i have already asked him to just give some reason why he knows more than you....you notice his reply....the same old kosh response to anybody asking him to back up his shit...but then thats the extant of his programing....it will be no different when he replies to this....same old kosh talk....

Actually, the OP is sort of correct. Corporate/business tax cuts are stupid.

But not in the way he thinks. Business taxes are stupid. Businesses don't pay taxes, even if they write a check to the IRS. Business taxes are rolled into the cost of doing business. If costs go up, so do prices. The customers are the ones paying these business taxes. It just gives the politicians something to crow about.
You would think by now, the GOP can come up with something different, something new, other than this constant need to flow with trickle down bullshit....the market is at an all time high.....has anyone's wages increased? Are you getting a kick ass bonus this year? Say yes to any of this proves they don't need a tax cut...say no, as will 99% of the working class in this country...proves also, that a tax cut is not needed.
Actually, the OP is sort of correct. Corporate/business tax cuts are stupid.

But not in the way he thinks. Business taxes are stupid. Businesses don't pay taxes, even if they write a check to the IRS. Business taxes are rolled into the cost of doing business. If costs go up, so do prices. The customers are the ones paying these business taxes. It just gives the politicians something to crow about.
You would think by now, the GOP can come up with something different, something new, other than this constant need to flow with trickle down bullshit....the market is at an all time high.....has anyone's wages increased? Are you getting a kick ass bonus this year? Say yes to any of this proves they don't need a tax cut...say no, as will 99% of the working class in this country...proves also, that a tax cut is not needed.

You would think by now, the GOP can come up with something different, something new, other than this constant need to flow with trickle down bullshit

Exactly! Everyone knows the only way to help people is with higher taxes, eh comrade?

.....has anyone's wages increased?

Yes, wages have been increasing.
How about we tax enough to pay for what is being spent?

Furthermore, not agreeing with a ax cut is not promoting a ax increase. You present a false argument.

How about we tax enough to pay for what is being spent?

Sounds good. After we cut spending 30%, how large a tax cut can we get?

Forum List

Back