Tax Cuts Create Jobs? Prove It

Do you need a nap and a binky?

temper-tantrum-740596.jpg

Nope. Wouldn't want to deprive you of your "binky".
Don't need one. I'm not a petulant, whiny child.

Wanna bet? :tongue:

A lie? No. A mistake? Perhaps.

Now stamp your feet and pout some more.

You mean after numerous posts asking you to either clarify, retract or admit it was a lie (and you kept ignoring me) this is the best you can do?

That's OK.....I'll take it and just understand that it's hard for a Reagan lover to admit he was wrong even in the face of overwheliming evidence proving otherwise.
:lol: "Overwhelming evidence" = "union press releases".

"Labor costs for domestic cars are almost three times the cost of the foreign badges" = "Truth"

Dumbass.

You mean after numerous posts asking you to either clarify, retract or admit it was a lie (and you kept ignoring me) this is the best you can do?

That's OK.....I'll take it and just understand that it's hard for a Reagan lover to admit he was wrong even in the face of overwheliming evidence proving otherwise.

"Labor costs for domestic cars are almost three times the cost of the foreign badges" = "Truth"

Dumbass.

It's only double and the UAW workers makes twice the average American worker salary and benefits

This needed to be addressed and would have been had GM and Chrysler went through a normal restructuring. Instead Obama fucked the senior secured creditors and transferred half a billion to the industry killing UAW

Dumbass.

What's the unemployment rate in Flint MI again? Detroit?

Awwww... a huffy puffy link to a bullshit article by a 'social activist'...

:rolleyes:

Ignore the link, put the emoticons away and answer the question. It's really a simply question, so why deflect?
Not providing proof that tax cuts create jobs should be easy, as I'm sure you've thought deeply on the subject. How much have you saved and what jobs have you created.

When will taxes be low enough (for any of you who don't think they're low enough now)?

Right now 50% of households pay no federal income tax. How much lower must taxes go?

Until 60% pay none? 70%? 80%?

Because, you have to realize, that's how it will go if the tax cutting death spiral continues.

Seriously, how much lower?

When will taxes be HIGH enough for you? The top 10% of income earners contribute 80-90 percent of income tax revenue. When will it be high enough for YOU? When the top 10% of income earners are the ONLY people paying income tax?

That isn't an answer.

I see the king of diarrhea of the keyboard has again taken over a thead with ad hominem attacks, red herrings and straw men.
I ask again why daveman continues to shit on any thread which questions his hardheaded beliefs? One might think being a troll would become boring after a time, but it sure keeps daveman happy. I suppose being desperate for attention explains some of his vigor, but really, once in a while he ought to keep his bowels shut.

Hi Flaylo:

Amy B. Dean: Tax Cuts Create Jobs? Prove It

Since the Clinton era, it has been popular even among Democrats to argue that investment in capital and spurring the economy through low tax rates would lead to job creation. But the evidence amassed since then does not support this idea. As Jack Rasmus recently noted, the period between 2001 and 2004, when George W. Bush pushed through a series of tax cuts for investors and corporations in the name of creating jobs, actually saw some of the weakest job creation rates on record following a recession.

No amount of tax cuts will help the USA out of the current Economic Crisis. What our bought-and-paid-for corrupt politicians are doing in Washington DC right now is much to little and much too late. The US Economy is imploding in slow motion right before your eyes, because:

1. Too much JOB outsourcing overseas to China, India, etc..
2. Too much NAFTA offshoring of the manufacturing base that ships American JOBS south of the border and all over creation.
3. Too many guest worker programs (23) that import 1.5 million foreign nationals every year to displace even more American workers from JOBS.
4. Far too many Illegal Aliens running around inside our borders displacing more American workers from JOBS.

The American consumer base is eroding away to nothing, as bankruptcy/foreclosure rates hit new highs. That means the local tax bases are also being destroyed, which leads to layoffs of government workers looking for jobs in the stressed private sector. American businesses cannot hire more legal workers, because only God knows how ObamaCare is going to raise expenses even higher. Extending tax breaks to the richest Americans reduces incoming revenue to support the gigantic bailouts that are crippling the credit markets and forcing out loans for the private sector.

Offering tax breaks in a robust economy can create more jobs, but that does no good when 20 million goddamned Illegal Aliens are waiting in the wings to displace more American from Jobs and send our money back to Mexico for supporting their families. The USA has far too many problems to even consider tax cuts as a means to create more jobs.

Obama and the corrupt Congress are driving the US Economy over the cliff and nothing anyone does now will stop the coming Collapse/Implosion.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PFqAoqrPOs&feature=sub"]Collapse Is Coming[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
More disposable income, more commerce. Do you spend more shopping when things are on sale or when paying list price? Every time money changes hands at multilevel government gets a piece of it from manufacturing, shipment, storage, resale, point of sale. The more money changes hands the more government gets in the end. You want to slow down exchange, raise the cost of it. Commerce equals jobs. No getting around that.

Where did the Bush tax cuts go? Did they go to desperately need infrastructure? -to New Orleans levees or Minnesota bridges or Northeast energy grids? Nope. They went to derivatives and CDO's and CDS's and oil futures and any number of toxic hedge funds. Meanwhile, the middle class -- having been strangled by Reaganonimc's obsession with lower labor costs -- has lost the necessary buying power to drive the real economy.

Here is what the Reagan Revolution never understood. The middle class is too big to fail. The moment movement conservatism repealed the legislation designed to protect the solvency of the middle class, they created a structural flaw in demand. They promised that by giving the richest Americans bigger and bigger tax cuts, the middle class would realize a cornucopia of solid jobs & benefits. Nope. Ever since they made the promise, the jobs have been steadily flowing over seas, and benefits have shrunk.

The Reagan Revolution sold out the middle class for tax cuts to the wealthy. We have an economy which depends on middle class consumption, but no middle class to buy things. We tried to fix it with credit cards. (We broke the bank)

America swallowed poison in 1980.

Perhaps you overlooked the main component for corporations going overseas. Of course this information doesn't include current legislation like "Obamacare", set to put an additional cost burden on many businesses.
United States could have highest corporate tax rate within a year | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment
The Tax Foundation - U.S. States Lead the World in High Corporate Taxes
http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/u-s-corporate-tax-rate-the-highest/

Care to explain your reasons for RAISING taxes as a "benefit" to creating jobs?

Last edited:
I see the king of diarrhea of the keyboard has again taken over a thead with ad hominem attacks, red herrings and straw men.
I ask again why daveman continues to shit on any thread which questions his hardheaded beliefs? One might think being a troll would become boring after a time, but it sure keeps daveman happy. I suppose being desperate for attention explains some of his vigor, but really, once in a while he ought to keep his bowels shut.
Kwitcher whinin', you sissy bedwetter. It's time you grew up and realized that people won't change their views just because you stamp your feet and pout.

Dumbass.

It's only double and the UAW workers makes twice the average American worker salary and benefits

This needed to be addressed and would have been had GM and Chrysler went through a normal restructuring. Instead Obama fucked the senior secured creditors and transferred half a billion to the industry killing UAW

Now you're trying to pull a daveman here. Bringing up some regurgitated right wing bullshit and attempting to post it as fact.

Nope. Not even close on either count. Wages paid to UAW workers in the automotive industry are very comparible to non-union auto plants. To top it off the average UAW worker in the local CAT plants nearby average around $12 per hour starting out.

Setting a new wage-cutting precedent, the United Auto Workers (UAW) on Sunday announced that 40 percent of current workers at the General Motors Lake Orion plant will work at about $14 per hour, half the standard wage

In contrast, the average autoworker has given up anywhere between $7,000 and $30,000 in pay and benefits through the Obama administration’s reorganization of the auto industry, according to the New York Times.

UAW, GM slash workers? wages by half at Michigan plant

So as you can see nothing "needs to be addressed". The UAW has already taken deep cuts in their wage and benefit packages.

Last edited:
Kwitcher whinin', you sissy bedwetter. It's time you grew up and realized that people won't change their views just because you stamp your feet and pout.

Either stay with the thread or STFU Mr. Troll.

See? You're doing it again! :lol:

Poor widdle Goosey. If you're so afraid of conflicting ideas, perhaps you should just hang out at the union hall.

Its a DEMAND SIDE DEPRESSION, the solutions are NOT to give Supply-side still more money.

I find it amazing that so few of you really get that.

See? You're doing it again! :lol:

Poor widdle Goosey. If you're so afraid of conflicting ideas, perhaps you should just hang out at the union hall.

The problem is, you don't present conflicting ideas. You present conflicting lies and try to pass them on as truth.

QUESTION: Are you saying that ALL union members are of the same opinion on politics?

They didnt realize that Ronny handed them a stage prop drum to beat and not a true funtioning drum.

Forum List

Back