Tax cut benefits

Yes, it was my post...which is how I know they were not multiple choices to my question. Again, multiple choices are not followed by their own question mark.
Well none of them ran in 2016 he answered who he voted for.

2016 was not the first election the country has had and over spending did not start in 2016. You seem to have a very short attention span if you think the world started in 2016
It’s what your one question was about, confused are you?

No, you are confused as there were 6 questions, not one. I take it you have not gotten your GED yet so you have not had 9th grade grammar.
/——/ I asked 6 people your question: “Who did you vote for this past election for president?” 4 answered Hildabeast and two said Trump (I’m in Chicago for a visit) Not one mentioned any other option regardless of how many question marks.

That is because the other questions did not pertain to the past election. They were smart enough to understand that. Too bad you are too stupid to.

2016 was not the first election the country has had and over spending did not start in 2016. You seem to have a very short attention span if you think the world started in 2016

No, you are confused as there were 6 questions, not one. I take it you have not gotten your GED yet so you have not had 9th grade grammar.
/——/ I asked 6 people your question: “Who did you vote for this past election for president?” 4 answered Hildabeast and two said Trump (I’m in Chicago for a visit) Not one mentioned any other option regardless of how many question marks.

That is because the other questions did not pertain to the past election. They were smart enough to understand that. Too bad you are too stupid to.
/——-/ Do you work at a pretzel factory? You should

Do not get pissed at me because you found 6 people smarter than you. Chances are you could not find 6 people dumber than you.

Again those were multiple choices to your question. It was your post

Yes, it was my post...which is how I know they were not multiple choices to my question. Again, multiple choices are not followed by their own question mark.

See, it’s why I told you to reread your post! LOL

Do not get pissed at me because you found 6 people smarter than you. Chances are you could not find 6 people dumber than you.
Dude you’re getting more stupid on every post

Pretzel Factory, Hahahaha

Whatever you have to post to avoid the fact you both lied about giving a shit about spending.

Whatever you have to post to avoid the fact you both lied about giving a shit about spending.
I did write it and it is visible for all to read. It doesn’t need your journalism partisan approval. It stands on it’s own! Time to move on bubba!

I did write it and it is visible for all to read. It doesn’t need your journalism partisan approval. It stands on it’s own! Time to move on bubba!

Yes, you wrote it and it was a bold faced lie, according to your words in later post. In one post you claimed to support shutting down the Govt to save money and then in another you no longer supported such a thing

Yes, you wrote it and it was a bold faced lie, according to your words in later post. In one post you claimed to support shutting down the Govt to save money and then in another you no longer supported such a thing
Yep exactly, shut it down until cuts are implemented. Just as I said!

You said that, and then later you said you did not really support shutting it down as you do not support telling the military to stand down, or the border patrol to stop, or for all commercial air traffic to be grounded. All of which would happen if the Govt actually shut down

You said that, and then later you said you did not really support shutting it down as you do not support telling the military to stand down, or the border patrol to stop, or for all commercial air traffic to be grounded. All of which would happen if the Govt actually shut down
Dude quote me don’t interpret your feelings

New Topics

Forum List

Back