Tax Code is Complex, Ya think?

IRS Commissioner doesn't pay his taxes.......

"IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman does not file his own taxes in part because he believes the tax code is complex."

IRS commissioner doesn't file his own taxes - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

So what's next? Everyone knows, but no one does anything about it. Boy that sure sounds familiar.

Every year I take my business tax paper work in to be done by my accountant. Three weeks later I come in to sign after many calls to answer questions and faxes. Its is usually as thick as a 400 page novel and costs me around $750 to file.

"IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman does not file his own taxes in part because he believes the tax code is complex."

So what's next? Everyone knows, but no one does anything about it. Boy that sure sounds familiar.

Every year I take my business tax paper work in to be done by my accountant. Three weeks later I come in to sign after many calls to answer questions and faxes. Its is usually as thick as a 400 page novel and costs me around $750 to file.

750?

You're getting it cheap, son.

Your opening line is incorrect, he does pay his taxes, he just uses a preparer to file.

Yes your correct, my error, let's just run with, "Tax Code is Complex" I'll correct the opening line

IRS Commissioner doesn't FILE his taxes.......

Yep. Heard that on the news last night. Pretty shitty when the guy running the show can't even figure it out. Where does that leave us peons?????

Yep. Heard that on the news last night. Pretty shitty when the guy running the show can't even figure it out. Where does that leave us peons?????

Do you think the guy who runs any service provider in any industry actually does the work? How about the guy who runs a hospital? Does he do surgery?

Taxes and administration are two very different, very complex things and competence in one doesn't demand competence in the other.

Do you think the guy who runs any service provider in any industry actually does the work? How about the guy who runs a hospital? Does he do surgery?

Taxes and administration are two very different, very complex things and competence in one doesn't demand competence in the other.

Wasn't implying incompetence. Sorry if it sounded that way. Just think its funny that those in power can't even figure this shit out. LOL.

New Topics

Forum List

Back