Tax Cheat and Felon: Park51 Developer named an NBC Person of the Year

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Park51 is about to get a nationally televised infomercial during the holiday. If you watch NBC’s Today Show on Thanksgiving morning, you’re likely to see host Matt Lauer interview Sharif El-Gamal. Gamal is Park51’s lead developer and front man.

He’s been named one of NBC’s “People of the Year.”

Park51 developer Sharif El-Gamal has a history of run-ins with the law

We are living in bizarro world. :cuckoo:

Anyone see it? How many softballs did Mr. Lauer throw at him?

Ah but sunni man. He has been convicted for theft. Wouldn't he be more "honorable" with no hands and feet?
Muslim are told to obey the laws of the country they live in.

The American judiical system doesn't allow that form of punishment.

btw having lost a hand for theft is Not considered honorable in Islam. :doubt:

Let me get this right. Having a lost hand is not honorable, but seven arrests and tax cheating is? Sorry if that is confusing to me.

Yes, here in decent, civilized America, we do not allow for that type of punishment. But the Cordoba people would like to change that, wouldn't they?

Let me get this right. Having a lost hand is not honorable, but seven arrests and tax cheating is? Sorry if that is confusing to me.

Yes, here in decent, civilized America, we do not allow for that type of punishment. But the Cordoba people would like to change that, wouldn't they?

Many people have problematic pasts.

He is no exception.

But people do change.

And now he is doing something that is greater than himself.

And wants to construct a beautiful building to bless our nation. :cool:

He is no exception.

But people do change.

:lol::lol: And you said you weren't a liar.

He is no exception.

But people do change.

:lol::lol: And you said you weren't a liar.

i think if he had good intentios, he'd move the plan

Tax cheat and felon... I thought you were going to talk about just about everybody in Obama's Administration. Sorry.

Perhaps they believe if they appease the Muslims, their employees won't get any death threats. Rumor has it that one of the ladies in the cafeteria own a poodle named "Mohammed" Ssssh.

He was featured in the news often, and the mosque was a huge issue this year, why shouldn't he be named?
Wasn't Hitler Man of the Year once?

Yet another shovel of dirt on the grave of NBC. Since baby boomers are the only people watching the networks, they better pray that the baby boomers live forever, because as soon as they are gone the networks will be a dusty memory of liberal bias.

Perhaps they believe if they appease the Muslims, their employees won't get any death threats. Rumor has it that one of the ladies in the cafeteria own a poodle named "Mohammed" Ssssh.

You are an idiot, and your hatred for minorities is showing again.

Forum List

Back