Tax Calculator

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
This is a cool little site where you can prove Obama is a liar on taxes. You can put in your tax filing status; single, married filing jointly, etc., and then put in your taxable income. You can do it for any year, so give it a shot for 2008 and then try it for 2000, which is what you will owe once Obama repeals Bush’s tax cuts. Give it a try.

Link is here. Look for the small box with “calculate” button.

While you're starting new threads every 15 minutes, why don't you take a break and deal with my argument on a post from last night that you haven't answered?

I'm not sure if I buy the results of that link because I don't think it adequately characterizes what Obama will do. Don't get me wrong - I'm an accountant and I hate Obama's tax plan, it doesn't add up, but I'm not sure you can just get rid of all the cuts and assume he'll do nothing else to replace them.

While you're starting new threads every 15 minutes, why don't you take a break and deal with my argument on a post from last night that you haven't answered?

Cause it was way too frickin' long. I'm a simple person. Ask me a simple question and I'll be glad to answer.

I'm not sure if I buy the results of that link because I don't think it adequately characterizes what Obama will do. Don't get me wrong - I'm an accountant and I hate Obama's tax plan, it doesn't add up, but I'm not sure you can just get rid of all the cuts and assume he'll do nothing else to replace them.

Clinton promised tax cuts and immediately reversed himself when he took office. We know Obama will allow the Bush tax cuts to lapse. Everything else is an election year promise which are about as certain as the Cubs winning the World Series anytime soon.

He still hasn't answered my question about whether his health insurance plan was bought privately or through his company.

He also hasn't answered my question about what swing states he thinks McCain is going to win?

Forum List

Back