Taunting Area? Why Not Just Ban Race Talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this forum in the TAUNTING AREA? Pretty simple question. If the claim is that any and everything posted here will be offensive then simply get rid of the forum, we already have a flame zone forum.

Obviously, someone decided that this is where it should go. Now, I ask, is it really that big of a deal?

Yes as a matter of fact it is IMPORTANT. If this forum is nothing more than a taunting forum we have no need of it, move the threads to the flame zone, publish rules that state all threads on race relations and racism are offensive and will only be tolerated in the Flame Zone.

Get the idea yet?

What I find offensive is that you can not fathom why anyone would be bothered by this forum being moved here. The Taunting Arena is pretty damn clear what it's purpose is and now this Forum is in it. Someone or several someones are saying that all discussions of race and racism are offensive and nothing more than taunts to other members.

If that is the opinion of the powers that be, just get rid of the sub forum and publish rules about it.

When you want to make the rules, feel free to start your own board.

I'm saying all talks of racism devolve into insults. I moved the forum here. Feel free to get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back