tattoos

kancer43

May 25, 2005
Pennsylvania
my tattoos...

tat.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Nice tats. I'm sort of sure on the answer, but lemme ask, are you a guy or a girl? Because the first tattoo looks sort of like a girl's tattoo, and the second one looks sort of like a guy's. Anyway, mind if I ask what importance that Alice Cooper line holds for you?

Well I'm obviously a girl.. The Alice Cooper tattoo didn't really come out the way I want it to, so I'm getting it removed the redone... I've listened to Alice Cooper since I was 7.... So I have a huge attachment to all of his music because no matter what I was going through it was there... I met him once, and he is an awesome person... the line under it "Six is having Problems" is from his Clones song... and if you listen to the song, it's how I view a lot of people and I'm left out as number six... you'd really have to hear the song to get that...

Kancer is a girl - referenced that in another post.

You might need to work on Alice...lol.

He lives in Scottsdale, Arizona now and does tons of charity work. I have met him. Reallly nice guy.

GotZoom said:
Kancer is a girl - referenced that in another post.

You might need to work on Alice...lol.

He lives in Scottsdale, Arizona now and does tons of charity work. I have met him. Reallly nice guy.
lol... didn't come out nearly the way I wanted it to... but it'll be pretty cheap to get removed though.... and free to get redone...
My godmother works at some radio station and met him golfing... I would die to meet him again... he is my absolute hero...

kancer43 said:
lol... didn't come out nearly the way I wanted it to... but it'll be pretty cheap to get removed though.... and free to get redone...
My godmother works at some radio station and met him golfing... I would die to meet him again... he is my absolute hero...

Boy am I confused....your other posts were great...however I am a little concerned as to your fascination with Alice Cooper and tatoo's...I surely hope this is just a young girl crush on the look vs the message...Cooper is a wee bit strange to say the least...and by the way tatoo's are not cheap to remove....better start saving from your privates pay....lol :huh:

I've listened to Alice Cooper since I was 7.... So I have a huge attachment to all of his music because no matter what I was going through it was there... I met him once, and he is an awesome person... the line under it "Six is having Problems" is from his Clones song... and if you listen to the song, it's how I view a lot of people and I'm left out as number six... you'd really have to hear the song to get that...

That's cool, I'll check it out. I figured out the girl thing after I read a few other posts, my bad.:rolleyes:

I surely hope this is just a young girl crush on the look vs the message...Cooper is a wee bit strange to say the least...

Ah, there's much, MUCH worse musicians she could be into. I don't think he has any particularly unsavory "messages" or anything like that.

Yeah...She could be fascinated by Marilyn Manson...like me.

archangel said:
Boy am I confused....your other posts were great...however I am a little concerned as to your fascination with Alice Cooper and tatoo's...I surely hope this is just a young girl crush on the look vs the message...Cooper is a wee bit strange to say the least...and by the way tatoo's are not cheap to remove....better start saving from your privates pay....lol :huh:
lol.... I'm more fascinated with the sound than with the messages... and if you read up on some of the songs they are often misinterperted... I'm not really into the whole dark scene, infact my other favorite bands are The Beatles and Bob Dylan...
I can get it removed pretty cheap because the guy who did it is paying for %80 of it since he's the one who screwed it up... His boss said that he had to... lol... then his boss (the guy who did the butterfly) is going to redo it, with just his face really small...
His messed up songs I'm not really into... But songs like You and Me, Poison, Eighteen, Escape, Only Women Bleed, and How You Gonna See Me Now, are all actually really nice stuff...
lol... and I'm really not into Manson... I can't respect a man who had breast implants... sorry...

kancer43 said:
lol.... I'm more fascinated with the sound than with the messages... and if you read up on some of the songs they are often misinterperted... I'm not really into the whole dark scene, infact my other favorite bands are The Beatles and Bob Dylan...
I can get it removed pretty cheap because the guy who did it is paying for %80 of it since he's the one who screwed it up... His boss said that he had to... lol... then his boss (the guy who did the butterfly) is going to redo it, with just his face really small...
His messed up songs I'm not really into... But songs like You and Me, Poison, Eighteen, Escape, Only Women Bleed, and How You Gonna See Me Now, are all actually really nice stuff...

You are lucky they are going to pay for the removal...Doc's charge alot to remove them...also at least your music is diverse..I will chock it up to growing up....then again my youngest daughter got a tattoo on her lower back...a small dragon...she did it while out with her friends on a dare...now she wishes she did not do it....live and learn I guess!(and she was 30 when she did it) :p:

kancer43 said:
l

Generation Landslide is one of my personal favs, as well as Steven.

Said1 said:
Generation Landslide is one of my personal favs, as well as Steven.
Those are both great songs... I always like Steven because Steven is my grandfather's, father's, brother's, nephew's and fiance's name.. (my family spells it Stephen and my fiance' spells it with a V)...
Sister Sara is good too because that's my name...
Years ago is a good song in an eerie way...

Forum List

Back