Tattoos

I wish I had a picture of it, but he won't let me take one.
My brother got a 3 color tattoo of Joey Ramone on his upper arm when he was 18.
Now that he is 36, the tattoo looks like a halloween witch, and almost everybody has forgotten who Joey Ramone was.
He has tattoo regret over it. he even asked me if i would "skin" it off his arm if he got himself drunk enough.
I am not a surgeon (although I have seen scrubs), so I won't do it.

Who is Joey Ramone?

Inked twice. One I love, the other ... not so much. ( thankfully that one is hidden from the outside world )
Would I do it again? Perhaps one day I will.

Gee xo... you sure look proud of your tattoo...

4397507523_254598d539_o.jpg

Looks like homeboy's either done way too much meth, or he has cancer/aids.

Or both.

Inked twice. One I love, the other ... not so much. ( thankfully that one is hidden from the outside world )

Like this?
(Not so well hidden)

tat2.jpg

You call that hidden? lol That's the biggest damn butterfuly I ever seen. Witht he exception of Mothra that is. But I guess she wouldn't count cause she's a moth.

http://photos.bravenet.com/272/478/925/3/02381A16DF.jpg

My tattoos are much smaller. MUCH smaller.

Like this?
(Not so well hidden)

tat2.jpg

You call that hidden? lol That's the biggest damn butterfuly I ever seen. Witht he exception of Mothra that is. But I guess she wouldn't count cause she's a moth.

http://photos.bravenet.com/272/478/925/3/02381A16DF.jpg

My tattoos are much smaller. MUCH smaller.

And it will probably get even bigger.

I read a study that said 50 percent have "tattoo regret" I am encouraging my younger on to go into dermatology and specialize in tattoo removal. It's going to be a booming biz in 10 years.

And fixing those big holes in ears.
Id love to get into a fight with an idiot with big old ear holes.

My son is getting his back tattoo but it isn't done yet. This is stage 2 I think. He has much more to go.

tattoo1.jpg

I am not a fan of tattoos. Unfortunately, they have gotten so common that I have become tolerant of one or two on a guy. More is verging on telling me something is wrong in the person's head.

I don't think tattoos on women are a good idea. I haven't really gotten used to that.
I think what disturbs me most about them, is how they disrupt the body's symmetry. Symmetry is generally beautiful, and disrupting that with some poorly-placed ink is anathema.

I suppose that is why the only tattoos I can tolerate are full-body, in that they tend to maintain basic symmetry.

1331659550_4585afd27c.jpg

This I don't mind.
Great point about the symmetry.

If a tattoo is anything outside of some organizational symbol (on a guy, and even then...), I can't help but think what in their head motivated them to put a permanent image on their skin of all places. Is their memory so bad and/or limited that they can't visualize some memory (if the tattoo is motivated by that)? Are their communication skills so limited that they have to have a permanent visual aid to present to others to tell them about themselves (if a tattoo is motivated by that)?

These are the things that tattoos say to me about the one who has them. And, that is not a positive communication from the tattoo-ee.

I like the ones that put their own name on themselves.:lol:

If a tattoo is anything outside of some organizational symbol (on a guy, and even then...), I can't help but think what in their head motivated them to put a permanent image on their skin of all places. Is their memory so bad and/or limited that they can't visualize some memory (if the tattoo is motivated by that)? Are their communication skills so limited that they have to have a permanent visual aid to present to others to tell them about themselves (if a tattoo is motivated by that)?
I would surmise that the re-establishment of prohibition would cripple the tattoo industry.

If you go to a tattoo parlor that observes the law, they will not put anything on you if your are under the influence. Used to be otherwise, but that is the current law.

I would surmise that the re-establishment of prohibition would cripple the tattoo industry.

If you go to a tattoo parlor that observes the law, they will not put anything on you if your are under the influence. Used to be otherwise, but that is the current law.

reputable artists wont do people who are drunk or high...or underage...most will not do face or hand tats either...but you can always get some fly by nighter to do it

i dont think the ear plug holes are much of a problem to fix...and there is alreay a big buz in removing tats....

I think what disturbs me most about them, is how they disrupt the body's symmetry. Symmetry is generally beautiful, and disrupting that with some poorly-placed ink is anathema.

I suppose that is why the only tattoos I can tolerate are full-body, in that they tend to maintain basic symmetry.

1331659550_4585afd27c.jpg

This I don't mind.
Great point about the symmetry.

These are the things that tattoos say to me about the one who has them. And, that is not a positive communication from the tattoo-ee.

I like the ones that put their own name on themselves.:lol:

All the kids are doing that now. I wouldn't put anyone else's name on me.

Forum List

Back