Tattoo Site

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Wanted to show you guys my new tattoo site. It's got some entries and pics to get started, but I am in the process of redesigning it on the back end to be used with a CMS. Right now it's just hand coded crappy html, but I guess the point gets across.

I want to add a section eventually for user submitted tattoo's. So, post your tattoo in this thread and I'll eventually get it up there!

http://www.tatheaven.com/

How ironic...Tim just got his first tattoo on Thursday. It took a long time before he finally decided on what he wanted. I already have posted pics of mine before, but what they hey...I added mine too.

Attachments

• $tattoo photos.JPG
    $tattoo photos.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 87
Jim, just a suggestion. The contraction for "tattoo's" actually means "tattoo is," unless I'm mistaken, Kathianne will probably chime in to confirm or deny that.

Also, I noticed there wasnt a section for military tattoos!:eek:

Semper Fi said:
Jim, just a suggestion. The contraction for "tattoo's" actually means "tattoo is," unless I'm mistaken, Kathianne will probably chime in to confirm or deny that.

I'm at a loss at how a tattoo might be possesive, but I'm open to suggestions. ;)

Mr. P said:
How about "my Tat"?:rotflmao:

*No, I don't have one and think they're dumb.
It would have to be my tat, something or other...

Semper Fi said:

Thanks for the catch, hopefully fixed.

Military tats is a good idea, that's another reason this thread is here. I'd like to have many more sections, but am going to wait until the CMS is complete.

Forum List

Back