Tats.........

unk and jester, if you want to talk shit to each other, i made you your very own thread. and knock off the mama shit, i'm not stupid, and i will ban you. fair warning.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-romper-room/195377-give-me-a-break-already.html#post4444352
No problem, dude.....but it's kinda hard to take you seriously with those fuckin' avatars?

You remember?:

HEY YOU TWO...KNOCK IT OFF, I'M SERIOUS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA2NDf9LdDE]Judge Smails gas chamber - YouTube[/ame]

:)
Can you at least find a lil' ostrich with a hammer, or maybe an axe hanging out of its beak?....You know, at least look the part!:cool:

It reminds me of my third grade teacher, Miss Mergenthal....She was old as dirt, and used a walker....She would yell at us, and tell us if we didn't calm down we were gettin' a ruler across the knuckles......We'd laugh our asses off, full well knowing that by the time she got to us, our happy asses would be out on the playground for recess.:razz:

Last edited:
I have one tattoo.

I got it when Delilah went out of town:

Celticshieldknot.jpg

Its located on my left chest area (above heart). Delilah so appropriately appalled when she returned that I had it colored in (black, blue, white).

:razz:

I wish I'd enlarged it.

And then there was the woman who had Abe Lincoln tattooed on one thigh and George Washington tattooed on the other thigh. She would let people peep up her dress at them. One guy was taking a little too long and she asked, 'are you looking at my Able Lincoln or my George Washington?' He replied, neither, I'm looking at your Harry Truman!

Sorry. Bad joke.

unk and jester, if you want to talk shit to each other, i made you your very own thread. and knock off the mama shit, i'm not stupid, and i will ban you. fair warning.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-romper-room/195377-give-me-a-break-already.html#post4444352

Sunshine, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

???

Live and learn!

Military - inspires respect

Professional athlete - part of the culture I guess

All others - I dunno

Tats on the hands, face, or neck - idiot. Would never hire

Tats on women, with the exception of the conditions listed above - stupid and slutty and likely to infect you with something you don't want. Unfair generalization? Hell yes, but there it is.

And who might you be??.

The guy who won't hire someone stupid enough to get inked on his or her hands, face, or neck. You want to work for the circus, go apply to the circus.

And why do you feel that someone's job performance in garbage collection would be effected by a tattoo on the hands, face, or neck?

And then there was the woman who had Abe Lincoln tattooed on one thigh and George Washington tattooed on the other thigh. She would let people peep up her dress at them. One guy was taking a little too long and she asked, 'are you looking at my Able Lincoln or my George Washington?' He replied, neither, I'm looking at your Harry Truman!

Sorry. Bad joke.

Not at all.......here's another.....
A lady had the word Christmas tattooed on the inner side of her right thigh and the word Thanksgiving tattooed on the inner side of her left thigh...when asked why she did such a thing, she replied:
"So my husband can eat between the holidays"

:lol:

Sorry. Bad joke.

A lady had the word Christmas tattooed on the inner side of her right thigh and the word Thanksgiving tattooed on the inner side of her left thigh...when asked why she did such a thing, she replied:

Watch it now, Dabs......Our resident woman hater will show up and accuse you of being a 5 dollar hooker.:cool:

Sorry. Bad joke.

Watch it now, Dabs......Our resident woman hater will show up and accuse you of being a 5 dollar hooker.:cool:

Oh....well...I charge much more than that :lol:

One of mine during the process. Also have a nautical star on the opposite shoulder.

Ah, yes. There will be many of us with tattoos in nursing homes. In my career....if one is without a tattoo, they are a minority. We're lunatics, and don't know how to behave in normal circumstances. :rock:

Attachments

• $267210_2342781487567_1190874243_32850262_7776332_n[1].jpg
    $267210_2342781487567_1190874243_32850262_7776332_n[1].jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 92

Sorry. Bad joke.

And he was thinking that he'd like to Millard Fillmore.

foot tat here...left foot.....violas....and a ladybug....i am considered a light weight with my friends but get points for ballsy placement....most of my friends have full sleeves and full backs....some are going for complete coverage and yes they have neck and face tats....one wants to be a suicide girl....

my husband has none...would never consider having anything like that done...he was against all body modification till i had my nipple pierced....i remove that a year or so ago when it began to cause swelling...i removed it with the intentions of putting it back....till cole tells me it will grow back fast....i am not having it re pierced....so now hubby is all about me getting pierced...i am all about not doing anymore...damn that stuff hurts....

foot tat here...left foot.....violas....and a ladybug....i am considered a light weight with my friends but get points for ballsy placement....most of my friends have full sleeves and full backs....some are going for complete coverage and yes they have neck and face tats....one wants to be a suicide girl....

my husband has none...would never consider having anything like that done...he was against all body modification till i had my nipple pierced....i remove that a year or so ago when it began to cause swelling...i removed it with the intentions of putting it back....till cole tells me it will grow back fast....i am not having it re pierced....so now hubby is all about me getting pierced...i am all about not doing anymore...damn that stuff hurts....

Ouuuuu on the nipple piercings, I know that hadda hurt!
I couldn't do that, I don't think....yeah, yeah....I'm certain, I could not do that :lol:
But a lot of people do......I know a gal who not only had her nipples pierced but her clit as well :eek:
And I know several who have their tongue pierced.....a couple of my children are in that group ~LoL~
As for me, as far as tats, I just have the one and only on my foot, and I don't plan on getting anymore, but I do have my ears pierced 6 times in each ear~

There is something about tattoos. Once you get one, you feel like such a badass (even if you're a peon in size like me) after you get it. You want to get another. The one that I got above, though, was a bit rough. It took awhile, and I literally had chills and low blood glucose afterward. It will be a while before the next. But it is kind of a rush.

I always wanted to get a tat, just to say i did, but i can't think of one i really want! All my kids have them. My oldest son never got his first until he was in his early 30's, now he has both arms covered!

My husband had Casper put on his forearm just before he went to Viet Nam...over the years Casper has gotten so he doesn't look so friendly! Lol!

My daughter has a simple star on her chest, some kind of design on her lower back, and then had a Koi? Fish tattoo'd inside her arm....it's really colorful and looks nice. She's tried different piercing...had her tongue pierced for about 4 yrs, tried the eyebrow but it wouldn't heal good...AND even did the nipple piercing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She didn't have that for long...she couldn't believe she even did that one! Lol!

My son that's in Psy Ops also had Casper tattoed on his upper arm, but MADE him look not very friendly! He also has a large cross on his back, a design on his calf, a large angel on his arm with his first born sons birthdate. Then he had another angel on the inside of his arm with his daughters birthday...now they have another little boy so he has to find another spot to put his! :) Funny thing is (or maybe not so funny) people see the angels with the dates and they think it's in memory of the kids (date of death!).

Forum List

Back