Tats.........

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
I don't have any. Never will. But tats are MOST entertaining. I just ran across this one:

tat2.jpg

Do you have any to share? Your own or others'?

Seems like everyone under the age of 30 is required to have at least several nowadays.

Military - inspires respect

Professional athlete - part of the culture I guess

All others - I dunno

Tats on the hands, face, or neck - idiot. Would never hire

Tats on women, with the exception of the conditions listed above - stupid and slutty and likely to infect you with something you don't want. Unfair generalization? Hell yes, but there it is.

I have several (5) a couple can be seen in my profile picture. My wife has a few as well as all 3 kids. My boy Josh has 8 or 10, my daughter Jessie has probably 15.
My boy Greg is a tattoo artist and has maybe 20.
All 5 of us own and ride Harley Davidsons.

Here's one he did recently.

Attachments

• $greg_tat.jpg
    $greg_tat.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
That would make the post immediately prior to yours quite disturbing indeed.

Think of how many little old ladies will be running around the nursing home with tats 40 years from now! :lol:

I have several (5) a couple can be seen in my profile picture. My wife has a few as well as all 3 kids. My boy Josh has 8 or 10, my daughter Jessie has probably 15.

:eusa_eh:

Your tats own Harleys?

Your tats own Harleys?

My tats and I own 2 Harleys, my 3 kids own 5 and my wife owns one.

I have one tattoo....on top of my right foot.
Here's the photo :)

Attachments

• $tatme.jpg
    $tatme.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 114
I've got 11...On my upper arms, and one part way down my mid left forearm. Got my kids portraits tattoed on my left chest.

Can't stand tats on women.......Particularly tramp stamps.....There's just nothing sexy about it......The Kat Von D types make me want to puke...But, to each their own.

Last edited:
I've got 11...On my upper arms, and one part way down my mid left forearm. Got my kids portraits tattoed on my left chest.

Can't stand tats on women.......Particularly tramp stamps.....There's just nothing sexy about it......The Kat Van D types make me want to puke...But, to each their own.

I knew a girl that had "Thomas" tattooed in the Tramp Stamp Area.

I asked her, "Who Thomas was?" And she replied, "My Father."

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

:eusa_hand:

"YOUR FATHER!!?"
:eek:

She said, "Yes, its never been a problem."

TRUE STORY.

Can't stand tats on women.......Particularly tramp stamps.....There's just nothing sexy about it......The Kat Van D types make me want to puke...But, to each their own.

I knew a girl that had "Thomas" tattooed in the Tramp Stamp Area.

I asked her, "Who Thomas was?" And she replied, "My Father."

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

:eusa_hand:

"YOUR FATHER!!?"
:eek:

She said, "Yes, its never been a problem."

TRUE STORY.
Now, that's just plain strange.

Did she have her brothers or mothers name tattooed down where the sun don't shine, also?:eek::cool:

Tats on the hands, face, or neck - idiot. Would never hire

I agree fully with this.

Having said that, all my tats are on my upper arms, where they can be hidden if needed of course.

An arm-band on each arm (one with the "S" Superman logo I ripped off of Shaq) with lightning bolts on each side. Above that the Kanji character for "Truth". Other arm has a barbed-wire tattoo/armband I ripped off from just about anyone/everyone. Above that a cat-head/face drawing a friend in Scotland drew. Would like to get more eventually, but that would require much more money than I have at the moment.

Forum List

Back