Tatoo Artist Called Me an Asshole!

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
I'm terribly hurt, and need a tissue

Whilst having my celtic tatoo redone at "Freaky's" tatoo studio, dildo purveyor, and cannabis paraphenalia mechantile, a tatted-up-and-pierced female tatoo artist examined the work of her male counterpart.

She explained how she thought it had been challenging to tatoo a celtic design on the ankle of a dude that kept twitching.

She said she'd tried to hold down the guys leg.

Lying on my back, I told her I was feeling a little twitchy, and that she may want to straddle my pelvis.

She was AGAST! HOW DARE I!!!

I said, "Hey, it was a compliment!!"

My Tatto Guy said, "Take it easy, bro."

She left in a huff, with a parting, "Asshole" under her breath.

I thought about apologizing, but fuck it: If you work in a place called "FREAKY'S," then you'd better develope a fairly ribald sense of humour. Not like you're working in some Christian Book Store and you're some prim, young, naive virgin that's never heard anything more risqué than the story of Adam and Eve.

Whilst having my celtic tatoo redone at "Freaky's" tatoo studio, dildo purveyor, and cannabis paraphenalia mechantile, a tatted-up-and-pierced female tatoo artist examined the work of her male counterpart.

She explained how she thought it had been challenging to tatoo a celtic design on the ankle of a dude that kept twitching.

Lying on my back, I told her I was feeling a little twitchy, and that she may want to straddle my pelvis.

I thought about apologizing, but fuck it: If you work in a place called "FREAKY'S," then you'd better develope a fairly ribald sense of humour. Not like you're working in some Christian Book Store and you're some prim, young, naive virgin that's never heard anything more risqué than the story of Adam and Eve.

You should tattoo an apology on your butt

Can't for the life of me understand why when I think the word "Samson"...my word-association addled brain immediately thinks afterwards "pervert"...

Um....your brain is addled?

Maybe you should lie down before you hurt yourself falling off your one-trick pony, Grump.

Why I oughta neg rep you for treating such a pure, refined, lady in such a cheeky manner, but I am laughing too hard at tattoo chick having such a thin skin.

Which one is the Celtic tattoo?

fat-tattooed_naked_bowling_guy.jpg

Was she as skanky as that Kat Von D wench?

If so, she should have apologized to you for being such a skanky lil' freak.

You must have told her the story of how you demanded that your child's teachers send home one graded paper per week or else you'd make their lives living hell.

:tongue:

No fair not reading the OP.

I didn't read the OP.

But don't worry...I never read any post on USMB. I just guess what they might say.

I expected she would have climbed up and rode me until I blacked out.

Maybe she got pissed you called her a tatoo artist..instead of a tattoo artist.

Or she wanted dinner and drinks first..

Just sayin..

Forum List

Back