Tasters wanted...

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
No Shit.

Sperm Tester Wanted - Sex toy retailer LoveHoney.co.uk launches unique job search

Online sex toy retailer LoveHoney.co.uk is advertising what could be the most unusual job ever. The company is searching for a sexually active couple who will be prepared to test a new pill designed to change the taste of semen.

The pill, which is taken as a twice-a-day for 30 days, claims to mask the traditionally salty taste of male ejaculate with a refreshing apple-like flavour. Successful applicants will take the pill for 30 days and will use an online blog to provide a blow-by-blow account of how the taste of their partner's sexual fluid changes.

"A payment is offered," says LoveHoney test organiser Ali Carnegie, "But this is really a job that people should do for love rather than money."

Couples who are interested in the position can apply by completing the Sperm Tester application form on the LoveHoney Web site.

The test product is 100% vegetarian.

Links at..uh...the link:

http://www.responsesource.com/releases/rel_display.php?relid=26040&hilite=

I guess you were Googling......vegetarian....or...apple...or..... when you came across this.

No pun intended.

GotZoom said:
I guess you were Googling......vegetarian....or...apple...or..... when you came across this.

No pun intended.

was looking for 'wine of the month' and typo'd 'wine for the mouth'

:)

dmp said:
.... The company is searching for a sexually active couple who will be prepared to test a new pill designed to change the taste of semen.
The pill, which is taken as a twice-a-day for 30 days, claims to mask the traditionally salty taste of male ejaculate with a refreshing apple-like flavour.
One of Mm's bandmembers was told by a woman that she heard that if a guy ate pineapple for a few days.......
Possibly one of the better 'pick-up lines'?

Apple isn't gonna fly. How about chocolate???

dmp said:
But they would no longer be required - because if ManJuice tasted like Chocolate, there'd be a 99% redux in intercourse. ;)
:teeth:
I'd say something, but I'm speechless.

Forum List

Back