Tarral: Better Look-Bolide Into Moon!!

Feb 9, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Well, better study this.

61354_150600021641987_100000759716724_221517_325284_n.jpg

Image Courtesy, NASA-Smithsonian-2-11-2011

Impacting at 60 miles per second, size: 1/4 mile in diameter. Impact yield: 238 megatons-approx.

Also, NEAR reports impact in 2032 of and from NASA itself, more granular (detailed) data:

News Article: Update on the Spaceguard Survey and on Asteroid Apophis, to near-impact in 2032.

NEAR Program Office for incoming bolide data is here:

Near-Earth Object Program

Comments welcome, everyone.

Robert

Last edited:
Saw the updated projections. Not sure that they're accurate as to date either, but it obviously is heading our way.

I don't expect to be here in 2036 (though I could, but it would be a genetic variance in my ancestral line :) but I will be watching :)

I expect it to be "very cool." :)

Last edited:
Hi Rob:

Well, better study this ... Comments welcome, everyone.

Robert

The evidence says a planetary alignment is going to happen on March 15, 2011 (my topic) that includes a massive brown dwarf nearing for a once-in-3600-year orbit around the sun. A good time line of events is explained here. Another good post (here) lays out fifteen symptoms of an approaching brown dwarf-like body that Robert cannot explain.

GL,

Terral

Hi Rob:
Well, better study this ... Comments welcome, everyone. Robert
The evidence says a planetary alignment is going to happen on March 15, 2011 (my topic) that includes a massive brown dwarf nearing for a once-in-3600-year orbit around the sun. A good time line of events is explained here. Another good post (here) lays out fifteen symptoms of an approaching brown dwarf-like body that Robert cannot explain. GL, Terral
Terral, I think you "misunderestimate" Mr. Stephens. Nevertheless, this could get very interesting.

:popcorn:

Hi Mad:

Terral, I think you "misunderestimate" Mr. Stephens. Nevertheless, this could get very interesting.

There is no DoD/State Dept. Counterintelligence Disinformation pinhead like Stevens here that can debate me on the related 911/Conspiracy Theory Topics without being skinned alive before all these readers. That is why he obsesses on Terral, Terral, Terral and not the topics. Anyone coming out to name-call his debating adversary a 'liar' before debating the topics is bringing a knife to a gunfight and I have trashed a hundred of his kind with one arm tied behind my back and this shill will be no exception. Watch and see. ;0)

Here is my prediction if this guy hangs around long enough: Maybe this guy will try to debate me on the 911Truth topics, until we get to the Pentagon and the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (What Really Happened). At some point in the deliberations Mr. Stevens gets the hook from his handler for reassignment never to be heard from again.

DoD ops (How To Spot) cannot stand the heat when the kitchen is filled with 9/11, Pentagon, missile strike, 9:31:39 am, missing 2.3 trillion dollars, targeted bookkeepers, no 100-ton jetliner, cheney-rumsfeld black operation, etc., etc.. I will attach all of the important keywords to our deliberations to create the google bomb and this guy will head for the hills at the command of his pinhead superiors. This guy is small potatoes in comparison to other dod ops I have sent into retirement.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
  • Banned
I had no idea I was a pinhead? Wow. Cool.

Oh, here is the Mission Control Center for HST and NEAR where I work at times when not in the field. And lo, I'm only a few pages away from my tome for my Ph.D. I agree: pinhead.

168063_181776388524350_100000759716724_361561_4538588_n.jpg

That guy next to me is Tom Hanks, on a tour I hosted for him at NASA-JPL, of all things, the NEAR program for hunting for incoming bolides, as mentioned. Oh well.......

And no, I've never worked for NASA as a civil servant. I've always been a contractor. So, I am a free agent. I have no "handler". And I answered correctly all 911 data including the Pentagon event as well. You remain a pathological liar and a sociopath. But that 2.2 grade point average of yours sure shows well for you. And what is this arrest record you have, about? Hunt the Packlid.

Robert

Last edited:
  • Banned
What is it with the consipiracy freaks insisting that everyone who doesn't buy into their delusions must be paid by the government to disagree with them? :lol:

Good question. I ran into this the day I ran into 'Strange' back in 1998. I was amazed. I immediately associated mental sickness with the level of woo woo and with Bell and Hogdick was proven correct at the outset. Same goes here. They simply have no means to be coherent.

With Tarral's criminal record and many personal disasters in life, his posts are no surprise. This is a real loser and an extremely troubled hominid.

And a soon as you get to close to showing they are insane, instantly, "you're a shill" comes out. Yet, the key to them all; they use the very source of their ridicule to then discount the very source of topic. True, since none of them have their own space program. Thus, they quickly incriminate themselves, as The Tarral did today.

Robert

Last edited:
Hi Mad:

There is no DoD/State Dept. Counterintelligence Disinformation pinhead like Stevens here that can debate me on the related 911/Conspiracy Theory Topics without being skinned alive before all these readers. That is why he obsesses on Terral, Terral, Terral and not the topics. Anyone coming out to name-call his debating adversary a 'liar' before debating the topics is bringing a knife to a gunfight and I have trashed a hundred of his kind with one arm tied behind my back and this shill will be no exception. Watch and see. ;0)

Here is my prediction if this guy hangs around long enough: Maybe this guy will try to debate me on the 911Truth topics, until we get to the Pentagon and the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (What Really Happened). At some point in the deliberations Mr. Stevens gets the hook from his handler for reassignment never to be heard from again.

DoD ops (How To Spot) cannot stand the heat when the kitchen is filled with 9/11, Pentagon, missile strike, 9:31:39 am, missing 2.3 trillion dollars, targeted bookkeepers, no 100-ton jetliner, cheney-rumsfeld black operation, etc., etc.. I will attach all of the important keywords to our deliberations to create the google bomb and this guy will head for the hills at the command of his pinhead superiors. This guy is small potatoes in comparison to other dod ops I have sent into retirement.

GL,

Terral
WOW!!!!! Robert Stevens seems to have a real job!!!! What are your credentials????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What is so amazing, I AM on the inside, I am a shill, I am a "gov agent" as a contractor, I am with the mad science of fact" and in all of this, for these last 30 years I have been so, I have never, EVER, EVER, seen nor observed, or experienced any of what the Woo-Woo, whacko psychopaths of "Strange" espouses in any way shape or form, EVER!!! about us "Shills......

And, I am extremely proud of this. Most of us in the Sciences are.

What I have seen is a bunch of very very hard working, devoted, hungry for real "truth", intelligent human beings who are in awe of what is, what may be, and what is on our horizon, FOR REAL!. As Shills, what a great place to be.

For the techno terrorists like The Tarral and crap like it, is I suppose they have nothing better to do. They can't work, are not educated, are doing drugs, criminal intent and what not. Thus, they are failures in life.

And, they tend to be sociopaths, and pathological liars at the outset.

The Tarral (a Packlid) is no exception. The tragedy of stark laziness and an unkempt mind.

I would and will debate The Tarral any time, any place and any venue. The only condition, he must understand the difference between a "Star" and an "Asteroid" and solve this equation: 2n=6å (HS math, and no, it is not on Google so don't cheat).

Robert

Last edited:

Forum List

Back