Tarot Readings Here

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
Since things are a little quiet here right now, I'm willing to give ONE card Tarot reading to anyone who is interested. I could use the practice, so for the next hour, feel free to ask away.

Tracy

Originally posted by Said1
Since things are a little quiet here right now, I'm willing to give ONE card Tarot reading to anyone who is interested. I could use the practice, so for the next hour, feel free to ask away.

Tracy

Me Me Me!

How do you do this online?

Just ask a question (nothing too serious), and i will shuffle the cards and draw one card. I predicted Gore would win the election, but there would be a serious problem causing sorrow - not to bad for a novice EH?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Who will win this year if the election is between Bush and Kerry?

Remeber, I said I'm out of practice. Since I'm only picking one card, I will ask if Kerry will win the election.
The Seven of Wands popped out, and I drew the Five of Wands (if anyone else can interpret this, please do).
It looks like there will be lots of people attacking him from all directions, even though he feels his cause is just (really, that's what the card means), and will defend his position. This will provide many obstacles, and it will also cause his energy to become very scattered, and possibly focused in the wrong direction - such as defending himself against personal attacks. The card I drew was not a card that always gives a negetive answer, but it usually shows there is a tremendous amount of opposition, fighting and competition surrounding the question. I know given the situation it may sound like I'm making this up, but that is the literal interpretation of those cards as I know them. I could be wrong, so don't place any bets based on my adivce:D I guess I should also mention his chances don't look to good.

Said1 said:
Remeber, I said I'm out of practice. Since I'm only picking one card, I will ask if Kerry will win the election.
The Seven of Wands popped out, and I drew the Five of Wands (if anyone else can interpret this, please do).
It looks like there will be lots of people attacking him from all directions, even though he feels his cause is just (really, that's what the card means), and will defend his position. This will provide many obstacles, and it will also cause his energy to become very scattered, and possibly focused in the wrong direction - such as defending himself against personal attacks. The card I drew was not a card that always gives a negetive answer, but it usually shows there is a tremendous amount of opposition, fighting and competition surrounding the question. I know given the situation it may sound like I'm making this up, but that is the literal interpretation of those cards as I know them. I could be wrong, so don't place any bets based on my adivce:D I guess I should also mention his chances don't look to good.

I should have bet Jim $20 on this one. :D

Yes Bonnie, I know Tarot cards are eeevvviiilllllllllllllll.

j/k

Okay, I will ask another question then....

At what age will my eldest daughter begin to think I am the stupidest man in the multiverse?

Forum List

Back