Tariq's PEACE PRAYER

You left your webcam running, Disability:

"AAAAAH! ISLAAAAAAAAAAM!"

Don't fret, Kalam. It's not your fault that Islam is a depraved scummy religion.

It IS, however, your fault that you lack sufficient rationality to reject it as the self-contradictory and psychotic mess that it is.

Apostasy! It's the way to go. Fly! Be Free! Reject that bullshit religion!

Nah. You never will. You aren't bright enough to apply common sense.

Oh well.

:lol:

Whambulance.gif

Thank you for so promptly confirming that you aren't smart enough to reject the irrational and fully dishonest disgusting and fraudulent religion known as Islam.

:lol::lol:

Don't fret, Kalam. It's not your fault that Islam is a depraved scummy religion.

It IS, however, your fault that you lack sufficient rationality to reject it as the self-contradictory and psychotic mess that it is.

Apostasy! It's the way to go. Fly! Be Free! Reject that bullshit religion!

Nah. You never will. You aren't bright enough to apply common sense.

Oh well.

:lol:

Whambulance.gif

Thank you for so promptly confirming that you aren't smart enough to reject the irrational and fully dishonest disgusting and fraudulent religion known as Islam.

:lol::lol:

To borrow from Maddox, I have a shampoo recommendation for you:

crybaby.gif

crybaby.gif

Your dishonesty is on full display. Laughing at you is hardly crying, little boy.

But again, it's nice of you to consistently prove how much of a void you are!

Say! I have this religion here, see? And -- uhm -- it deals with the "revelations" from the Angels to -- uhm -- this old dude, let's call him "the Prophet." Yeah. That's the ticket. And, uhm, the Prophet is a psychotic mess of a man. Hate-filled. Violent. Pedophile. So -- uhm -- he must be the bastion of truth! Yeah. Yeah. That's it. So, therefore, logic dictates the one must submit to the Will of Allah because a violent psychotic pedophile piece of shit hearing voices TELLS you to!

Brilliant!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And lots of people are killed and mutilated in the name of Islam ALL the time. Even so, we forgive you Tariq for participating in that kind of vile hatred for we are far more civilized than the foul hatred and violence of Islam.

My cowardly American friend. Do you not have the courage to post all of your messages on the Public Board?
I just used my Koran for TP. Not feeling so well after gorging myself on pork. Thank the great pig god for the Koran.

Oh is that why there is a moon on the door of every outhouse?:eusa_think:

:bowdown:
outhouse-picture-1.jpg
........:eusa_shifty:.......
greenislamicstar.png

crybaby.gif

Your dishonesty is on full display. Laughing at you is hardly crying, little boy.

Say! I have this religion here, see? And -- uhm -- it deals with the "revelations" from the Angels to -- uhm -- this old dude, let's call him "the Prophet." Yeah. That's the ticket. And, uhm, the Prophet is a psychotic mess of a man. Hate-filled. Violent. Pedophile. So -- uhm -- he must be the bastion of truth! Yeah. Yeah. That's it. So, therefore, logic dictates the one must submit to the Will of Allah because a violent psychotic pedophile piece of shit hearing voices TELLS you to!

Brilliant!

tampax_superplus40_enlarge.jpg

crybaby.gif

Brilliant!

tampax_superplus40_enlarge.jpg

So sorry to hear that your menstrual cramps are to blame for your whining, sniveling and really stupid posts, Kalam. Have a Midol, girl! :lol::lol:

Kalam,

Pay no heed to Liarability for he is not the type of person that we Muslims should associate with. his type gives all American people a bad name.

Forum List

Back