Tariff Fall out

But Trump HAS built a consensus----- HIM, me, and about 100 million other Americans!

The rest of the world is only upset because The Donald is unplugging that GRAVY BOAT that the rest of the world has been sucking on at our expense far too long.
Nobody with an education thinks it is a good idea. So that should help him.

That doesn't say much about education then!
Hey, the UK voted for brexit. The world will never run out of stupid people.
--------------------------------- i think it was the older and wiser that voted for BREXIT . The youngers are mad [chuckle] eh Tommy ??
Im old and wiser. The thickos I went to school with voted for Brexit without any understanding of the fall out. Now they can see it they are all whining. Thats why it wont happen.
You’re old and fat, but not wise Tammy. Also, your predictions are crap.
And I love how Brexit sets your hair on fire daily.
Yay!

I thought that his beef is with the Chinese and they do need to be reined in. But the way to do it is to build a consensus. Not upset the rest of the world.

But Trump HAS built a consensus----- HIM, me, and about 100 million other Americans!

The rest of the world is only upset because The Donald is unplugging that GRAVY BOAT that the rest of the world has been sucking on at our expense far too long.
-------------------------------------------------------------- i think that The TRUMP just signed the Tariff Proclamation . --- Trump signs tariffs proclamations for steel, aluminum --- check out the news Tommy .
Ah well, at least the price of guns will go up.

I thought that his beef is with the Chinese and they do need to be reined in. But the way to do it is to build a consensus. Not upset the rest of the world.

That doesn't say much about education then!

The Ukrainian immigrant, who lives in Russia and shits on Russia. Mom paid you for the Internet?

image%3A26816.png

image%3A26810.png

So much for your "education," then, imbecile, because up until 1945, tariffs were the way of the world for us and up until then, we carried a positive trade balance and everyone did just fine. It all fell apart AFTER we gave them up, so you can take your "education" and flush it where it belongs.

Tariff Fall out

The world is a bit more complicated than the chimp seems to think.

What's that Tom, more of your hair keeps falling out? Well then stop reading about world affairs and Donald Trump! The very fact that so many are against the tariffs tells me Trump as always is honed in right on the scent of the right path, just like a bloodhound.
Price increases on the way for Americans. But, no problem. Trump's people are all wealthy Repubtards, and they can afford to pay more. Bigly!

Tariff Fall out

What's that Tom, more of your hair keeps falling out? Well then stop reading about world affairs and Donald Trump! The very fact that so many are against the tariffs tells me Trump as always is honed in right on the scent of the right path, just like a bloodhound.
Price increases on the way for Americans. But, no problem. Trump's people are all wealthy Repubtards, and they can afford to pay more. Bigly!

As has already been repeated many times while you slept, it is the price increases that make tariffs work. Because once buying foreign at their new higher costs raise the cost of production, manufacturers start turning to domestic product that is now cheaper. And this creates competition and the two sides then battle to undercut each other in order to regain the market. The consumer wins.

Watch: Electrolux Halts Tennessee Expansion Amid Trump Metal Tariffs

EU is talking about putting tariffs on citrus products and peanut butter. Thanks Donnie, you just helped screw over one of your own states.
------------------------------------------------------------ USA is more important than your little part of the world CLFlor.
Given the reaction of the financial markets, I would say it involved more than just his little part of the USA

And about 200 million that think the bastard is totally worthless. The fat fuck is going to put us into another 2008, just as we got out of the last one the GOP put us into.

So much for your "education," then, imbecile, because up until 1945, tariffs were the way of the world for us and up until then, we carried a positive trade balance and everyone did just fine. It all fell apart AFTER we gave them up, so you can take your "education" and flush it where it belongs.
LOL Yep, and in the '30's we had this little economic hiccup that that factored into bigly!

And about 200 million that think the bastard is totally worthless.

So according to you, that puts the US population at about 450 million!

The fat fuck is going to put us into another 2008, just as we got out of the last one the GOP put us into.

Don't wish that on us---- ---- that after all is said and done that Donald Trump does no better than the 2008 democrats who put us there the first time with their takeover of the banking industry to force banks to shell out loans for poor minority people with no means to pay them back!

Is that your idea of a Trump failure? To end up being just like the Democrats? Who knew?!

The Chinese, being clever little bastards, are slapping tariffs on agricultural products first, meaning Trump's Midwest base. If it wern't for the fact that Trump has managed to slice $18,000 off my my saving portfolio in the past month, I would actually feel pretty good about it. At least i can expect USA pork prices and soybean products to decrease in the coming months.

And about 200 million that think the bastard is totally worthless.

So according to you, that puts the US population at about 450 million!

The fat fuck is going to put us into another 2008, just as we got out of the last one the GOP put us into.

Don't wish that on us---- ---- that after all is said and done that Donald Trump does no better than the 2008 democrats who put us there the first time with their takeover of the banking industry to force banks to shell out loans for poor minority people with no means to pay them back!

Is that your idea of a Trump failure? To end up being just like the Democrats? Who knew?!
You LIE!!!

It was Bush & the Repubtards pushing subprime loans to boost GDP so they could claim his tax cuts boosted the economy. Republicans controlled the entire government when Bush started that crap!

Forum List

Back