Tariff Fall out

I believe he just signed it but exempted Canada and Mexico and left the door open to exempt others. I don't agree with them but if you're going to place tariffs it's all or nothing so this is just one more wishy washy thing the orange anus has done.

I believe he just signed it but exempted Canada and Mexico and left the door open to exempt others. I don't agree with them but if you're going to place tariffs it's all or nothing so this is just one more wishy washy thing the orange anus has done.
That's not going to go over well with the countries getting the tariffs. Pick and choose? Brilliant.

----------------------------------------------------------------- whats wrong with TARGETED tariffs DebD ??

----------------------------------------------------------------- whats wrong with TARGETED tariffs DebD ??
---------------------------------------- just TARGET the Enemy Nations and let the more friendly or subserviant [to the USA] or intimidated by the USA slide DebD.

The theological overtones are obvious, but does Pence have the stones to comment on tarrifs in front of the people?

www. Hyperstition
'....MORE is intrinsically a turbulent process devouring any goal on its way. MORE runs as a capacity-devourer by intensely reinforcing itself with MORE. Capacity is actually what holds a process and links it to a goal. This is an old theistic issue, that since Man has a capacity, the process of apotheosis (or deification; in christian terms, it is becoming the son, the christ) or goal-oriented progression is made possible; if Man attempts to work beyond or out of this capacity, the goal will be aborted and radically deviated (radically multiplied?).

Tariff Fall out

The world is a bit more complicated than the chimp seems to think.

What's that Tom, more of your hair keeps falling out? Well then stop reading about world affairs and Donald Trump! The very fact that so many are against the tariffs tells me Trump as always is honed in right on the scent of the right path, just like a bloodhound.

I thought that his beef is with the Chinese and they do need to be reined in. But the way to do it is to build a consensus. Not upset the rest of the world.

supposedly the TRUMP likes Chaos and so do i so lets shake things up a bit . Maybe engineered chaos is an American thing . Tommy though , he is a 'subject' so he'd never understand .

I thought that his beef is with the Chinese and they do need to be reined in. But the way to do it is to build a consensus. Not upset the rest of the world.

But Trump HAS built a consensus----- HIM, me, and about 100 million other Americans!

The rest of the world is only upset because The Donald is unplugging that GRAVY BOAT that the rest of the world has been sucking on at our expense far too long.

But Trump HAS built a consensus----- HIM, me, and about 100 million other Americans!

The rest of the world is only upset because The Donald is unplugging that GRAVY BOAT that the rest of the world has been sucking on at our expense far too long.
Nobody with an education thinks it is a good idea. So that should help him.

That doesn't say much about education then!

Hey, the UK voted for brexit. The world will never run out of stupid people.

--------------------------------- i think it was the older and wiser that voted for BREXIT . The youngers are mad [chuckle] eh Tommy ??

--------------------------------- i think it was the older and wiser that voted for BREXIT . The youngers are mad [chuckle] eh Tommy ??
Im old and wiser. The thickos I went to school with voted for Brexit without any understanding of the fall out. Now they can see it they are all whining. Thats why it wont happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------- i think that The TRUMP just signed the Tariff Proclamation . --- Trump signs tariffs proclamations for steel, aluminum --- check out the news Tommy .

supposedly the TRUMP likes Chaos and so do i so lets shake things up a bit . Maybe engineered chaos is an American thing . Tommy though , he is a 'subject' so he'd never understand .

without chaos-----evolution can't happen-----I do not
understand chaos theory-----but that is what genius
physicists tell me

Forum List

Back