Target set to close stores across US being liberal doesn't pay

The Left just refuses to understand that the vast majority of Americans don't want some mentally ill male pervert going in the bathroom with their wife or daughter.

Keep denying reality and watch your world fall apart.

Nobody with a lick of sense wants some fruitloop dressed like a woman in the restroom with their daughters.

You mean the "fruit-loop" that walked into the dressing room at the Miss Teen USA?

`
`

The OP is attempting to link conservative customers boycotting Target because of their rest room policies, to Target closing some of their stores. The article completely fails to make that link. Given that big box stores like this across the US are also closing stores, makes this article nothing but wishful thinking.
I know lots of people who stopped going to Target for exactly this reason.

I suspect this is far more about an incredibly difficult environment for brick-and-mortar retail (see Sears, Penney's) than anything else.
Which cause is the lack of middle class workers disposable income due to shit wages.
And the internet..
In what way?
Online retail, obviously. Amazon and all the smaller online shops that don't need brick & mortar.

You mean the predator companies who prey on underpaid Americans?

I suspect this is far more about an incredibly difficult environment for brick-and-mortar retail (see Sears, Penney's) than anything else.
Which cause is the lack of middle class workers disposable income due to shit wages.
And the internet..
In what way?
Online retail, obviously. Amazon and all the smaller online shops that don't need brick & mortar.

Sure, whatever.

And the internet..
In what way?

Sure, whatever.

The reason that Walmart is so big and Amazon exists is due to American workers being grossly underpaid.

Actually, Target is known for it’s great customer service, where as Walmart has been voted one of the worse in consumer polls. Target has a full staff in their stores to help customers, where as Walmart is understaffed.
Well as it turns out..when you deeply offend & outrage your customer base (women) by forcing their intimate space to be shared with deranged men, it is more weighty to them than customer service...apparently

This is a tough time for retail. Amazon is kicking the crap out of traditional retailers. Any loss of sales from a demographic group as large as the one Target insulted is simply boneheaded.

That's Amazon AND Walmart.

True enough, but just another reason not to alienate a large demographic

Wally World is always just a short drive away.

What large demographic?

Christians/ Women with children / Conservatives

You lose 5% of them these days, you are in a financial mess.

Target also won't allow Salvation Bell ringers, makes no sense to piss off their supporters as well

I know lots of people who stopped going to Target for exactly this reason.
I'm one of them. And told all my friends that I stopped going too. Wasn't hard to convince them since many of them are women. Target failed to understand that 1 in 5 women statistically have been raped. That's 20% of their customers they waved goodbye to the second they put that policy in place. Another poster mentioned dire straits if you estranged even 5%. So, there you go: THE reason Target is eating dukie.

Customers boycotted the company and, as one would expect, sales plummeted and stock prices dropped. The retailer hoped to curb some of that frustration by adding a private, single-stall bathroom to every one of its facilities.
Target Set to Close Stores Across US -- Being Liberal Doesn't Pay
--------------------------------------------------------

Hahah and the Trump haters will deny it all , they can't stand to admit Americans who think normal didn't want their kids subjected to perversion so people stopped shopping there face it when the ppl ban together we do and can take down CORPORATE powers even if in small numbers. They still get hit on those stocks.
The real die hards of course will instantly blame Trump because they can't be smart enough to realize this has been happening since that asshole Obama was in office.

Brick and mortar stores are shutting down all over the place due to Internet sales and companies like Amazon taking their market share, so where is your evidence that their bathroom policy had anything to do with this?

Brick and mortar stores are shutting down all over the place due to Internet sales and companies like Amazon taking their market share, so where is your evidence that their bathroom policy had anything to do with this?
1 in 5 women were raped. That has something to do with the "men in women's bathrooms" issue where Target is losing its ass. That's 20% of their customer base. Add more when you realize that many more women probably fear being raped than just the ones who actually were.

Letting deranged men in women's restrooms cost Target their ass. You can spin it any way you want but that's the bottom line.

Forum List

Back