Tarantino’s new film, "Django", uses the word “******” 108 times

This reminds me of the false outrage about "Gran Torino"...they were so busy criticizing and accusing racism that they couldn't see that the movie was the very opposite.
Typical PC Police...

1. Directly at me? Probably. Academically? I would publicly humiliate them.
2. I don't associate with blacks who use the word. I think they do the black community a disservice by using the word. How can you frown on "whites" using it, when you're using it?3. Really? Look it up in a standard dictionary.
4. I agree with Baldwin. It's not a word I answer to...it does not define me. But I will challenge anyone using it.

Attacking someone who uses it toward you, or humiliating someone who uses it in an academic fashion, but you agree with the quote?

I'm sorry, how is that no longer being troubled by the word ******? That sounds like a perfect example of being troubled by the word!

Why are you interested? Are you planning on using the word, anytime soon? And Baldwin said he wasn't troubled by the word. I didn't say that. Reading and word comprehension are fundamental.

Why am I interested? This is a message board, I read your post and it didn't seem consistent. :)

I actually used the word ****** in my previous post. There, I did it again. So yes! :lol:

If you want to get snarky about it, Baldwin doesn't actually say that he is untroubled by the word ****** in the quote, either. :eusa_shhh:

Attacking someone who uses it toward you, or humiliating someone who uses it in an academic fashion, but you agree with the quote?

I'm sorry, how is that no longer being troubled by the word ******? That sounds like a perfect example of being troubled by the word!

Why are you interested? Are you planning on using the word, anytime soon? And Baldwin said he wasn't troubled by the word. I didn't say that. Reading and word comprehension are fundamental.

Why am I interested? This is a message board, I read your post and it didn't seem consistent. :)

I actually used the word ****** in my previous post. There, I did it again. So yes! :lol:

If you want to get snarky about it, Baldwin doesn't actually say that he is untroubled by the word ****** in the quote, either. :eusa_shhh:

Really? Did using it, make your dick hard? No doubt. Get snarky? I stay snarky. Problem?

You know..................in this case, it is political correctness gone overboard.

Not only is it just a movie, but back then people really did talk like that. Did anyone get all up in arms when the Roots miniseries was shown on television? No. It told a story, and because of the time, again, they used the word "******" quite a bit in it.

But..............then again..................it was about slavery. Granted, Roots is historical fiction, and Django is just fiction, but both were using language that was common at the time.

Really? Did using it, make your dick hard? No doubt. Get snarky? I stay snarky. Problem?

Is this what you mean by humiliating people who use the word ******, no matter the circumstance? I hope not. :tongue:

I read that Leo had a real tough time with saying ****** so many times.

Also, when he slams his hand down on the table he actually did cut his hand, and just went with it, even using the blood to rub all over Kerry Washington's face.

Forum List

Back