Tar Balls in Key West

Thanks Val! So, if these tar balls are not from the Gulf, where did they come from? :eusa_eh:

It is a matter of time before the monster oil blums begin to drift.

They say minimal amounts of these tar balls turn up every year from other sources like planes and boats and residuals from the rigs, etc...

Have to save it for posterity.

Oh gawd. :lol: Go back and read the thread. :lol:

I'm asking for your source to the supposed FACT (besides your I grew up at band camp on the shore story) your claim to the FACT that reporters who say the sources of tarballs could be petroleum from ships or planes are flat out LIARS......?

Please provide your source that says tarballs do not also come from these things.

Have some more popcorn, I'll be back later to look for your linky. :popcorn:

They say minimal amounts of these tar balls turn up every year from other sources like planes and boats and residuals from the rigs, etc...

Have to save it for posterity.

Oh gawd. :lol: Go back and read the thread. :lol:

I'm asking for your source to the supposed FACT (besides your I grew up at band camp on the shore story) your claim to the FACT that reporters who say the sources of tarballs could be petroleum from ships or planes are flat out LIARS......?

Please provide your source that says tarballs do not also come from these things.

Have some more popcorn, I'll be back later to look for your linky. :popcorn:

I'm still hoping to find out what oil blums are.

Ok.

Dillo gets the pos rep (to be awarded in a ceremony at the White House later this month).

But this doesn't rule out the awarding of additional pos rep points, now, does it?!?

When I AXED the question, I was thinking that the dark stains in the jockey shorts would make it difficult for libs to tell which side goes in front. :razz:

Say goodbye to the diving and fishing industry in the Keys.

Where's that idiot Palin now with her "Drill Baby, Drill!" mantra?

I suppose you ride a bicycle everywhere you go. How long does it take you to get from one side of the country to the other??

o i can ignore you for another year or two lol i assure you...now i have to go.....so you are officially on iggy..dont even bother....

omg are you gonna freak cause i mentioned your age in public?

Forum List

Back