Tar Balls in Key West

They are not sure this is from the Golf yet, but if it is this is very bad.

jim honey...let me point out the obvious.....any other major oil spills out there? do you think kids are forming tar balls and setting them free?

This is awful!

Where is the outrage?

People care more about talking about how ugly a woman is than what is happening to our oceans apparently.

This is awful!

Where is the outrage?

People care more about talking about how ugly a woman is than what is happening to our oceans apparently.

Outrage, outrage, outrage......

OMG, we are being attacked by a natural substance.

It's just a ruse. You know the worst killer is water.

This is awful!

Where is the outrage?

mentally conditioned sheeple dumbed down to pursue trivial nonsense and desensitized to serious problems split along idealistic lines that blinder them to the very few people who are actually responsible.

at least there has been some intercourse on this catastrophe and a few people have chimed in with insightful and intelligent comments.

there is about to be a massacre in downtown bangkok that will make tianenmen square look tame and i haven't been able to get anybody to even recognize that there is something godawful about to happen there on two threads.

i'm about to post the third on the asia forum. i'll bet nobody gives a shit again

This is awful!

Where is the outrage?

mentally conditioned sheeple dumbed down to pursue trivial nonsense and desensitized to serious problems split along idealistic lines that blinder them to the very few people who are actually responsible.

at least there has been some intercourse on this catastrophe and a few people have chimed in with insightful and intelligent comments.

there is about to be a massacre in downtown bangkok that will make tianenmen square look tame and i haven't been able to get anybody to even recognize that there is something godawful about to happen there on two threads.

i'm about to post the third on the asia forum. i'll bet nobody gives a shit again

But if you make a thread whining about neg rep, blue font or flaming another poster, you're bound to get 100 responses.

I think people aren't responding in your thread because it doesn't affect them, Asia isn't Kentucky you know.

Go try again, I'll make sure I at least check it out!

This is and will probably turn out to be the worse man made disaster that has ever been inflicted on the States. Yes, lots of us are very mad, angry, and upset, but what do you do? Do you go out and drive your car into a BP station? This is going to be downplayed by the pro-oil people...UNTIL...it finally starts to effect them. Then they will blame Obama.

This is going to get very bad, IMHO. There is not telling where the tar balls and oil blums are going to stop. But in November, are we going to vote the party in that is pro-oil and is blocking an increase in the amount oil companies pay for these dusasters? I think the GOP is going to be surprised.

We have a disaster of monterous proportions that is growing daily.

Say goodbye to the diving and fishing industry in the Keys.

Where's that idiot Palin now with her "Drill Baby, Drill!" mantra?

But rush said the sea will take care of itself. Its no big deal.

(psssst rush fans, your idiots if you actually believe what that moron says.).

rush is an idot. Wait until sea turtles and fish begin washing up on the beach.

This is and will probably turn out to be the worse man made disaster that has ever been inflicted on the States. Yes, lots of us are very mad, angry, and upset, but what do you do? Do you go out and drive your car into a BP station? This is going to be downplayed by the pro-oil people...UNTIL...it finally starts to effect them. Then they will blame Obama.

This is going to get very bad, IMHO. There is not telling where the tar balls and oil blums are going to stop. But in November, are we going to vote the party in that is pro-oil and is blocking an increase in the amount oil companies pay for these dusasters? I think the GOP is going to be surprised.

We have a disaster of monterous proportions that is growing daily.

No truer words have been spoken in here in a long time. You are 100% correct.

Forum List

Back