"Taps"-Time For GOP

comical shamu.. link ?? i want to hear the soundbite, i think beck would have corrected her, had she mispoken. agin, this morning "chris matthews" leads vehemently with sarah palin bashing, the centerpiece of his "professional" career i've heard the current president mispeak, so don't put all your eggs.

i was right she misspoke, beck corrected her
and:

My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come. With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that

Last edited:
The GOP is owned.

They have created a country in which corporations have more rights than humans do.

They have all the rights and none of the responsibilities.

Do you really think that was what the founders intended?

The GOP is owned.

They have created a country in which corporations have more rights than humans do.

how about those 43% of citizens whom pay no net fed taxes....do they have "all the rights and none of the responsibilities".:rolleyes: or live off those that do?

Yea, Ms Stupid is right.... the GOP is doomed. After that total ass kickin' in November.

:lol:

what many don't realize is when the republican establishment is scared and the dems are happy as it pertains to this topic, the more true cons, reps. AND Indys like it.

of course the dem party sold their souls and don't even have a smidgen of the real 'movement' left they think they started back in the 60's but hey reality is a hard taskmaster.

“If Dick Lugar,” said John C. Danforth, a former Republican senator from Missouri, “having served five terms in the U.S. Senate and being the most respected person in the Senate and the leading authority on foreign policy, is seriously challenged by anybody in the Republican Party, we have gone so far overboard that we are beyond redemption

:woohoo:

:dig:
Right-o....Career ruling class fossils like Lugar deserve to be treated as royalty, completely insulated from any and all challenges from We the Serfs. :rolleyes:

The GOP is owned.

They have all the rights and none of the responsibilities.

Comical.

you sure put out a ;;ot of straw arguments. Do you own a hay farm?

the right is going to do just what their masters want them to do.
You know the Republicans have the same masters as the Democrats right? Big Bankers.

The Republicans held us down while the Democrats raped us. Starting in January the Democrats are gonna' hold us down while the Republicans rape us.

You prefer being raped by Democrats? I don't know why because neither one uses a condom or gives us a good bye kiss.

comical shamu.. link ??
"I'm a little bit nervous," said Rep. Dean Kaufert, a Republican state House member in Wisconsin, where Republicans, including incoming governor Scott Walker, campaigned on enacting tough immigration legislation and banning embryonic stem cell research. If Republicans overreach, "the danger is the citizens of the state will just say we'll clean house again and we're going to keep doing it until we get it right," he said.

But some conservatives said they won't wait forever. "We're not going to spend the next 18 months doing nothing but economic issues," said Wisconsin Republican Sen. Glenn Grothman, an advocate of tougher abortion restrictions.

GOP candidates in the midterm election successfully wooed independent voters and those upset with President Barack Obama and the agenda of the Democratic-controlled Congress. But abortion opponents and socially conservative evangelical Christians are a key party constituency."

:dig:

The GOP is owned.

how about those 43% of citizens whom pay no net fed taxes....do they have "all the rights and none of the responsibilities".:rolleyes: or live off those that do?

"Tea Party members hate Wall Street bailouts, trade deals like NAFTA, job outsourcing, giant corporations buying laws, government spending, and elites telling the rest of us what to do. But there is no question that their candidates - many of them wealthy corporatists themselves - are funded by big corporations (even foreign oil companies) and Wall Street. So the question is, once in Congress will they vote with their base or their owners? And when they vote with the people who bought them, what will Tea Party members do about it?"

:eusa_whistle:

wow you actually posted something I can agree with..... the issues now are the economy, fiscal and global security not social conservatism. it would be a mistake to go with social platforms in 2012.

The GOP is owned.

"Tea Party members hate Wall Street bailouts, trade deals like NAFTA, job outsourcing, giant corporations buying laws, government spending, and elites telling the rest of us what to do. But there is no question that their candidates - many of them wealthy corporatists themselves - are funded by big corporations (even foreign oil companies) and Wall Street. So the question is, once in Congress will they vote with their base or their owners? And when they vote with the people who bought them, what will Tea Party members do about it?"

:eusa_whistle:

and now you are back to whack......ta ta....

Let's see:

10% unemployment
ObamaCare adding to crushing debt
Economy in the shitter
Dollar being devalued
Job prospects weak

Oh I know! Let's fight an abortion battle! That'll turn everything around! :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back