Tapeworm?

Blech.
I doubt if it was 9 foot long when he ate it, though you never know. They're really skinny.

I didn't even know tape worms hung out in fish.

All mammals are capable of having a tapeworm, though I think 9 feet is a little bit of a stretch. Fortunately they are easily rid of.

The Guinea worm is another ball game though.

I tried to post a link, but I am to new! Plus this is NOT a great subject for a food thread!

Last edited:
I don't trust vagitarians. Something about it just seems off to me.

I heard you not only don't trust them, you don't like them.

It must mean you are a dicktator (and that 9 foot tapeworm is looking pretty good to you....)

All mammals are capable of having a tapeworm, though I think 9 feet is a little bit of a stretch. Fortunately they are easily rid of.

I tried to post a link, but I am to new! Plus this is NOT a great subject for a food thread!

well its not like we are discussing worm recipes now is it....lol...pin worms are bad...get them going barefooted

knowing you we could be discussing anything here in about 10 seconds--it's you area of expertise !

o hush...even y ou cannot dampen my mood....entered 10 items in the fair...got....7 blue ribbons....1 red....and 1 white....my green beans didnt do nothing.....i got blue for my stained glass...flat and 3 d....*big smile* so y ou can kiss my blue ribbon ass lol

imagine the parasites on and in your skin.....mites....in your hair and eyelashes...i remember when having crabs was a bad things....and scabies....you dont hear much about that stuff anymore

Fish aren't mammals.

And the tapeworm grows inside of its host. It's a typical parasite. It's highly unlikely it was 9 feet when it was ingested. That's a bit silly to even contemplate.

o hush...even y ou cannot dampen my mood....entered 10 items in the fair...got....7 blue ribbons....1 red....and 1 white....my green beans didnt do nothing.....i got blue for my stained glass...flat and 3 d....*big smile* so y ou can kiss my blue ribbon ass lol

I think you should frame your crabsand enter them next year---
( nice job tho----fair stuff is cool )

there are several cases of heartworms being found in humans....

there was a time.....when conservation was considered an art...and a lady was expected to be entertaining and witty about social issues etc.

dill before we both become overly impressed with me...lol...think small small fair lol....and beginners luck...i tell ya the lady who won pickled beets...hers were nice...i came in 3rd there...but i learned....hers were killer looking lol....its fun to see the difference and who wins....and what makes (i guess) the judges give it to one over another.

Forum List

Back