Tape was edited?

Democrat4Bush

Aug 3, 2004
Orlando
Why and for what purpose?

Osama bin Laden doesn't seem nearly so cocky in the unedited version of a videotape aired on al-Jazeera, complaining that the manhunt against him has hampered al Qaeda. AFP/Getty ImagesBin Laden the impotent / Opinion: Page 27 Osama bin Laden's newest tape may have thrust him to the forefront of the presidential election, but what was not seen was the cave-dwelling terror lord talking about the setbacks al Qaeda has faced in recent months.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/33063.htm

I didn't think he looked particular cocky in the portions I've seen. He looks and sounds beat and depressed. Which is odd. One would expect him to downplay setbacks, and I can't think of a reason why he would feign frustration.

Ever hear of the "rope a dope?" Even if he looks run down and ragged, it is because he wants to give that appearance. No matter.....John Kerry will hunt him down and kill him, because he has "a plan." (I wonder if Kerry will still hunt him down and kill him after he loses the election.....)

Fmr jarhead said:
Ever hear of the "rope a dope?" Even if he looks run down and ragged, it is because he wants to give that appearance. No matter.....John Kerry will hunt him down and kill him, because he has "a plan." (I wonder if Kerry will still hunt him down and kill him after he loses the election.....)

And today Kerry once again said, "I have a plan, but I cannot tell you until January". Now let me ask all the libs this....

If Kerry cares about the country as much as he says, and if his plan is as good as he likes to intimate, then why won't he tell us now so that Bush might implement his wonderous plan? Could it be greed?

From Kerry's own statement, one can only surmise that his getting elected is MORE IMPORTANT than his providing some information that might save Americans. Now that is greed!

Just another example of someone trying to spin the public’s perception of things, do the sunshine laws apply to the media campaigns?

Forum List

Back