Tape of Obama Imitating Jeremiah Wright Finally Released

Radical Preachers are the GOP's Problem, Not Obama's

If you go over every line from Reverend Wright’s sermons that were used as examples of his “radicalism”, you can find an almost identical line from any number of influential religious figures on the right. While Reverend Wright saw 9/11 as God’s retribution for an overly aggressive foreign policy, Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell saw it as God’s retribution for homosexuality, feminism, abortion and secularism. The specific reasons for the retribution are different, but either way, God’s retribution, ahoy.

That sermon where Reverend Wright screamed “God Damn America!” at the top of his lungs has its equivalent in any number of prominent evangelical mega-churches all over the country, but specifically it had a parallel at the 2007 Values Voters Convention, which was attended by every Republican considering a run for the presidency. The Convention started with a choir singing a song called “Why Should God Bless America?” in which the singers warn of God turning his back on us because of Roe v. Wade.

I’m pretty sure that “turning his back on us” means more than storming away in a huff, at least if the Old Testament is anything to go by. According to Reverend Wright, the U.S. is hell-bound because of what we do with our army. According to the folks at the Values Voters Convention, we’re going to hell because of what we do with our genitals. Either way, damnation all around.

Good post, Seawytch. But I would say, Radical preachers are a problem in itself, not with any particular party. Whether it's Wright, Robertson, or Falwell..the main thing is the ego is bigger than their message. Maybe we could leave it at that.

It is a shame that people are taken in by these narcicistic people who claim the limelight with such ludicrous preachings.

Last edited:

If you go over every line from Reverend Wright’s sermons that were used as examples of his “radicalism”, you can find an almost identical line from any number of influential religious figures on the right. While Reverend Wright saw 9/11 as God’s retribution for an overly aggressive foreign policy, Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell saw it as God’s retribution for homosexuality, feminism, abortion and secularism. The specific reasons for the retribution are different, but either way, God’s retribution, ahoy.

That sermon where Reverend Wright screamed “God Damn America!” at the top of his lungs has its equivalent in any number of prominent evangelical mega-churches all over the country, but specifically it had a parallel at the 2007 Values Voters Convention, which was attended by every Republican considering a run for the presidency. The Convention started with a choir singing a song called “Why Should God Bless America?” in which the singers warn of God turning his back on us because of Roe v. Wade.

I’m pretty sure that “turning his back on us” means more than storming away in a huff, at least if the Old Testament is anything to go by. According to Reverend Wright, the U.S. is hell-bound because of what we do with our army. According to the folks at the Values Voters Convention, we’re going to hell because of what we do with our genitals. Either way, damnation all around.

Good post, Seawytch. But I would say, Radical preachers are a problem in itself, not with any particular party. Whether it's Wright, Robertson, or Falwell..the main thing is the ego is bigger than their message. Maybe we could leave it at that.

It is a shame that people are taken in by these narcicistic people who claim the limelight with such ludicrous prechings.

I certainly don't disagree. Reminds me of that song "Would Jesus Wear a Rolex"

It is a shame that people are taken in by these narcicistic people who claim the limelight with such ludicrous prechings.

I certainly don't disagree. Reminds me of that song "Would Jesus Wear a Rolex"

Amen to that!

No one cares.

Yeah you dont care that you messiah went to a church that said GOD DAMN america instead of GOD bless america.. The apple dont fall far the tree after being in that church for 20 year.Obama hates America just like Obama .. Both were raised Muslim... Hmmm Now they are so called Christians.Could have fooled me..

We'll actually leave that to your messiah.. A Racist who blames white people and charges them with "EXPLOITING BLACK AMERICA."

Too bad he's caught on video and you can't LIE and PROPAGANDIZE this.
He didn't say anything about black people on the video, no matter how much you pretend he did.

I am amused that you think the only people hurt by Katrina in New Orleans were those with black skin.

The reaction from the rightwingloons over this topic just shows the world how racist you actually are.

When the videos of Wright first emerged, I was so shocked, I shook. I had no idea that this type of racist preaching was taking place. I came out of that experience so depressed thinking that the Word was being used as a tool to divide people along racial lines and that is so against the meaning of Christ. There is no justification for this man or his teachings or any other church that would allow this to go on, whether it would be against white, black or anyone.

Christ was about treating all mankind with LOVE and living the Golden Rule. Obama called this man his mentor and great friend. There is no getting around that. He turned his back on him when it was politically expedient.
LOL! You were actually shocked that a black man bitched about oppression???

You need to get out more.

He didn't say anything about black people on the video, no matter how much you pretend he did.

I am amused that you think the only people hurt by Katrina in New Orleans were those with black skin.

The reaction from the rightwingloons over this topic just shows the world how racist you actually are.

When the videos of Wright first emerged, I was so shocked, I shook. I had no idea that this type of racist preaching was taking place. I came out of that experience so depressed thinking that the Word was being used as a tool to divide people along racial lines and that is so against the meaning of Christ. There is no justification for this man or his teachings or any other church that would allow this to go on, whether it would be against white, black or anyone.

Christ was about treating all mankind with LOVE and living the Golden Rule. Obama called this man his mentor and great friend. There is no getting around that. He turned his back on him when it was politically expedient.
LOL! You were actually shocked that a black man bitched about oppression???

You need to get out more.

^^^^^ Racist-- It's ok to be a bigot if you're black.. Get it?! Now had a tape surfaced of George Bush at a White Separatist Church spewing garbage about white people being exploited by Blacks, the man would have been locked up somewhere and crucified.

America no longer buys the liberal race whores argument.. Go ahead and lie in it tho Raging Ravi.. you're the poster child.

obama-wright.jpg

Tape of Obama Imitating Jeremiah Wright Finally Released

by Daniel Greenfield
Oct 2nd, 2012

Featured, Obama keeping it real with a Saturday Night Live quality “Street” voice, shout outs to Jeremiah Wright for providing him with the material and the fake accent. No wonder Wright was angry about being dumped by Obama. Obama’s entire image, pre-election, was a prolonged imitation of Wright, complete with divisive race-baiting.

Disturbing moments. The crowd cheers September 11. Not anything Obama says, just the very mention of September 11 brings a rousing cheer. This really is the Jeremiah Wright crowd.

When Obama isn’t ripping off Jeremiah Wright, he’s ripping off Kanye “Bush don’t care about black people” West.

Obama says Wright introduced him to Jesus. Before that was Obama homies with Mohammed, the way Wright has claimed? And then he easily switches, with the same weight of fake gravitas and passion from talking about religion to talking about highway construction.

---
Tape of Obama Imitating Jeremiah Wright Finally Released | FrontPage Magazine
Hussien Obama: where's ma dolla?

"Finally released"? It was released and covered by multiple news organizations when it occurred in 2007. DERP

I thought you were better than this.. Obviously I was wrong.

The tape was NOT FULLY released .. The news Media took it's queue from then Obama Campaign which gave the news media precisely what it wanted released. It's beneath you to lie about this.

Full 2007 Video of Obama Emerges of Then-Senator Obama Claiming Federal Discrimination Against New Orleans - ABC News

ABC News ran that clip in a March 2008 piece on “World News Tonight with Charles Gibson.” At the time, prepared remarks of Obama’s speech were released by the campaign and a local newspaper posted a nine-minute edited video of the address. What ABC News and many others, including The Daily Caller founder Tucker Carlson, covered at the time was based on that edited video and the prepared remarks.

"Finally released"? It was released and covered by multiple news organizations when it occurred in 2007. DERP

Are you sure? FOX and Hannity called it "Braking News" last night...ALL NIGHT...

f a i l

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...g-federal-discrimination-against-new-orleans/
ABC News ran that clip in a March 2008 piece on “World News Tonight with Charles Gibson.” At the time, prepared remarks of Obama’s speech were released by the campaign and a local newspaper posted a nine-minute edited video of the address. What ABC News and many others, including The Daily Caller founder Tucker Carlson, covered at the time was based on that edited video and the prepared remarks.

This didn't work in 2008 and it won't work in 2012.

We didn't have video of him saying the white community is fucking over blacks in 2008...Or of him worshipping Rev.wright.:eusa_hand:

No, you're right. And you don't have one now. Next time pick somebody better than Mitt Romney and you won't have to go through this.

This was all known about Obama. but his sheep doesn't see anything wrong with it..

but let him say 47% of the people are victims and feel entitled, ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOSE? well not if Obama has said it evidently

this country is in big trouble with the people voting

President Obama would never say something so stupid in the first place.

Shows that Obama is nothing more than a black racist that hates white people. He wants to transfer people wealth that work hard to the inner city slums.

Are you sure about that? Maybe he was lying to that crowd when he really believes there are not red states, blue state, but United States. We know he was lying but which is the untrue position? After all, in front of this black crowd he was Christian, but when he was in Cairo, he found muslim roots.

Will the real obama please stand up.

Are you sure? FOX and Hannity called it "Breaking News" last night...ALL NIGHT...

I know. They are morons. Carlson actually covered it in 2007,

He scooped himself

Amazing that you continue to perpetuate that LIE even when shown the truth that it was NOT covered to include Carlson.. You liberals are sad and pathetic.. The depth of lies and propaganda you will stoop to in order to try and do damage control or cover up for Obama is astounding.. Selling your integrity.. wtg

While it was covered in 2007, the media was lying even then in protecting the presidebt because no one ever covered this incident truthfully. They were diapering his shitty butt even then.

Full 2007 Video of Obama Emerges of Then-Senator Obama Claiming Federal Discrimination Against New Orleans - ABC News

LEFTIST PROPAGANDA AND LIES..

Here's the truth:

I thought you were better than this.. Obviously I was wrong.

The tape was NOT FULLY released .. The news Media took it's queue from then Obama Campaign which gave the news media precisely what it wanted released. It's beneath you to lie about this.

Yeah.....

That's the ticket.

Obama 2007 Hampton Speech Hyped By Drudge, Hannity, Daily Caller - Business Insider

The shameful right wing hacks would never pull trivial shir like this if they didn't know they have a large following of gullible dolts that would lap it up.

Watching this dud land on twitter among the righ wingers who have two neurons to rub together was hilarious.

Forum List

Back