Tapatalk for Android?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Has anyone ever tried this for USMB?

I wanted ro know if it worked well prior to buying it.

It depends if USMB has the plugin installed for Tapatalk to work on it. I have no idea.

My droid and USMB don't seem to get along, on most (but not all) other sites I don't have as many issues for some reason. But I'm not really here often enough these days to invest in the app even if the plugin is installed.

If they have the plugin, it seems to get good user reviews and looks like a good idea if you think you'll use it enough to be worth the price.

When I use my droid to access USMB, it says "This site is android native!" and provides a popup with a link to the software.

But once I saw they wanted money for it I haven't bothered with it again.

When I use my droid to access USMB, it says "This site is android native!" and provides a popup with a link to the software.

That's what I got too. I don't remember how much they wanted, but it didn't interest me enough to shell out for it. Plus putting non-market software on my phone voids the warranty.

That's what I got too. I don't remember how much they wanted, but it didn't interest me enough to shell out for it. Plus putting non-market software on my phone voids the warranty.

It's not so much the 3 bucks as the drudgery of having to enter a credit card number.

It's not so much the 3 bucks as the drudgery of having to enter a credit card number.

With 2 kids running around I'm more concerned about doing anything to void the warranty on my phone. So far so good, but odds are at least even sooner or later I'll end up needing it. :lol:

I have two androids for sale if you want them.

6a00d834a16dcf69e20148c670b376970c-500wi

Oops! Wrong androids.

That's better.

robot-starwars1.jpg

Forum List

Back