~Tanning Beds~

Do you use them?? And how often??
I prefer them over the sun any time. I can get an entire days worth of sunlight, in a mere 20 minutes :)
I like to lie there and relax, listen to some music while roasting.
I am an every day tanner, I go to the tanning bed every day. The one thing that does piss me off is when Obama decided to start the taxes on the tanning salons.
Now it costs me about $5 more per month to tan.

But, what ya gonna do?? :dunno:

No. I have in the past, but never again. The gym I belong to offers free tanning and I have never taken them up on the offer. I spent too many hours out in the blazing sun, burning my precious milky white skin to know I need to do everything I can to protect it now. Even when I'm sitting down at the ballpark between 4-6pm.

o and someone tell high that blacks do and can get skin cancer...i swear...the black man thinks he is above it all.....

Huh? what in Gods name are you talking about Bones?

Black people have a high incidence of melanoma cancer. There is a misconception among many blacks that because of their skin color they do not need protection from the sun. Skin is skin no matter what color it is.... it is all tender and sensitive to UVA and UVB rays. Black people need to use sunscreen too :)

o and someone tell high that blacks do and can get skin cancer...i swear...the black man thinks he is above it all.....

Black people have a high incidence of melanoma cancer. There is a misconception among many blacks that because of their skin color they do not need protection from the sun. Skin is skin no matter what color it is.... it is all tender and sensitive to UVA and UVB rays. Black people need to use sunscreen too :)

I never said Black people don't need to use sunscreen though, I just said I don't tan. I'm confused where she came up with this.

I never said Black people don't need to use sunscreen though, I just said I don't tan. I'm confused where she came up with this.

Tan as in your skin does not deepen in color...or tan as in sitting out in the sun to cook?

Tan as in your skin does not deepen in color...or tan as in sitting out in the sun to cook?

Oh I mean going into the tanning booth!:eek:

I would think that bons is talking about the sun and tanning in general for black people. I don't know any black people use tanning booths either. I guess you could say they are smarter because they are not paying to look older, damage their skin and get caner.

I would think that bons is talking about the sun and tanning in general for black people. I don't know any black people use tanning booths either. I guess you could say they are smarter because they are not paying to look older, damage their skin and get caner.

I just think this whole thing is a big misunderstanding, and this whole black men think they are above everything comment makes no sense.

I just think this whole thing is a big misunderstanding, and this whole black men think they are above everything comment makes no sense.

I think.... think because i cannot speak for bonz...is she means above the risks of skin cancer from sun damage and all of the dangers.

I think.... think because i cannot speak for bonz...is she means above the risks of skin cancer from sun damage and all of the dangers.

Its all good I'm not worried about it, its Friday.:razz::dance:

Put on a hat, slap on some sunscreen and slip into that SPF clothing!

My guess you have the cool dude sunglasses covered already :)

I hear ya!
It is all good, I went to tan earlier, did some shopping and got back home right before the skies opened up to a helluva rainstorm! :lol:

Are you tanned like Snookie?

I do not know, I know who Snookie is, but I don't watch her show (does she still have one??) But I have seen her in news reports. I know she's short....way shorter than I :lol:
But I honestly have no idea how she looks now, tanned or no...sorry *sigh*

I prefer them over the sun any time. I can get an entire days worth of sunlight, in a mere 20 minutes :)
I am an every day tanner, I go to the tanning bed every day. The one thing that does piss me off is when Obama decided to start the taxes on the tanning salons.

You need a rich male sex slave that will fly you to Acapulco every weekend.

I do?? :lol:

I do?? :lol:

I'm not rich but I'll take you to New Orleans for a weekend.:cool:

Forum List

Back