~Tanning Beds~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Do you use them?? And how often??
I prefer them over the sun any time. I can get an entire days worth of sunlight, in a mere 20 minutes :)
I like to lie there and relax, listen to some music while roasting.
I am an every day tanner, I go to the tanning bed every day. The one thing that does piss me off is when Obama decided to start the taxes on the tanning salons.
Now it costs me about $5 more per month to tan.

But, what ya gonna do?? :dunno:

Your skin won't be thanking you, but your dermatologist will!

Yeah, I hear a lot of negative things about a tanning bed. But so far, I haven't had anything happen to make me reconsider- yet!

Hey, if it makes ya happy and feel good about yourself, go for it!

But, down the road......meh, different strokes for different folks!

I wear 80 SPF when I'm out in the sun. Tanning is not something I'm into, but I do love to be outside.

Yeah, I hear a lot of negative things about a tanning bed. But so far, I haven't had anything happen to make me reconsider- yet!

I wear 80 SPF when I'm out in the sun. Tanning is not something I'm into, but I do love to be outside.

Thanks Echo :)
Believe it or not, I have never worn any kind of sunscreen, that I am aware of. I say that because I don't know if my Mother put any on me when I was little.
But I can think from age 15, and I never used any at all. I tan pretty easy, and I do not like wearing shorts if my legs are very white in the summer. I like for them to be bronzed.
I can get awful headaches if I stay out in the sunlight for any long periods of time. I like it outside too, but just not when the hot sun is beating down on me :)

Damn! I slap on the oil LOL

I'm a blue eyed blonde, and so is my daughter. Have to protect that skin! :D

^^^^ This is wise.

I wouldn't use a tanning bed... they do huge damage to your skin... I know women of 40 who've used them for years and they look 10 years older than they are.

I want a tan - I spray it on. Easy. Simple. Cheap. And healthy.

Yes, you blondes with those baby blues do seem to have fairer skin. One of my daughters-in-law is a blonde and she burns quite easily. She can't seem to get a "good" tan, she gets more red (more than she likes) :lol:

^^^^ This is wise.

I wouldn't use a tanning bed... they do huge damage to your skin... I know women of 40 who've used them for years and they look 10 years older than they are.

Not sure if you meant the spray you purchase yourself and do (??)...or the tanning salons?? Because the salon I go to, has a spray tan unit. I have never used it, but I have seen ladies who have, and they do like it!
And some were worried they would come out looking orange, but they didn't- they all had beautiful tans :)
Maybe I might try that someday.
I feel lucky (blessed maybe) thus far. My skin is not wrinkled nor do I have any dark spots. And I still get the feeling of a 'high' when people tell me no way do I look my age. :eusa_dance:

Same here. I'm a brown eyed blonde. My brother is a blue eyed blonde. It's interesting he burns, I tan.

^^^^ This is wise.

Not sure if you meant the spray you purchase yourself and do (??)...or the tanning salons?? Because the salon I go to, has a spray tan unit. I have never used it, but I have seen ladies who have, and they do like it!
And some were worried they would come out looking orange, but they didn't- they all had beautiful tans :)
I feel lucky (blessed maybe) thus far. My skin is not wrinkled nor do I have any dark spots. And I still get the feeling of a 'high' when people tell me no way do I look my age. :eusa_dance:

Whether you can see it or not, you're doing huge amounts of damage to your skin. I also have a friend who's about my age (she's 31). She's been using sun beds since she was about 18.... people have mistaken her for her mother. Her skin look at least 20 years older. Each to their own.... I personally don't want to look old before my time.... so I'll stick to faking it. I sometimes use a salon - sometimes I use a can.... sometimes I use tanning towels (I get them from France where most women seem to use fake tans.)

^^^^ This is wise.

Whether you can see it or not, you're doing huge amounts of damage to your skin. I also have a friend who's about my age (she's 31). She's been using sun beds since she was about 18.... people have mistaken her for her mother. Her skin look at least 20 years older. Each to their own.... I personally don't want to look old before my time.... so I'll stick to faking it. I sometimes use a salon - sometimes I use a can.... sometimes I use tanning towels (I get them from France where most women seem to use fake tans.)

I see what you're saying, I sincerely do.
You are still quite young...me on the other hand....eh...I'm already old.

Do you use them?? And how often??
I prefer them over the sun any time. I can get an entire days worth of sunlight, in a mere 20 minutes :)
I like to lie there and relax, listen to some music while roasting.
I am an every day tanner, I go to the tanning bed every day. The one thing that does piss me off is when Obama decided to start the taxes on the tanning salons.
Now it costs me about $5 more per month to tan.

But, what ya gonna do?? :dunno:

Bake or fake bake....its all the same. Its damaging your skin.

something to think about...no one thinks about the damage until the damage is done.

UVA= aging
UVB= burning.

OH dont get me wrong...i like the "look" of tan. The getting that tan is not worth it. I faux tan...no baking required.

Just a mans opinion:

Women you would look way better without tannin, makeup, or hair color. A beautiful woman is natural not made up.

I personally can not stand the way a woman looks who goes to the tanning bed. It does not look a bit natural and it will age you early. Now a woman with a tan because she likes to go outside and garden or hike, that looks nice and you can tell the difference.

My wife has not worn make up since our first date and she looks way better without it. She tans a little but just from working in the garden with me.

All women who want to be beautiful just take good care of your health; dont smoke, dont drink, and try not to worry to much. A healthy woman is a beautiful woman.

Just a mans opinion:

Women you would look way better without tannin, makeup, or hair color. A beautiful woman is natural not made up.

I personally can not stand the way a woman looks who goes to the tanning bed. It does not look a bit natural and it will age you early. Now a woman with a tan because she likes to go outside and garden or hike, that looks nice and you can tell the difference.

My wife has not worn make up since our first date and she looks way better without it. She tans a little but just from working in the garden with me.

All women who want to be beautiful just take good care of your health; dont smoke, dont drink, and try not to worry to much. A healthy woman is a beautiful woman.

Nice post :)
I don't drink and I don't smoke, but I worry like a sumbitch. Two out of three ain't bad :lol:

Just a mans opinion:

I don't drink and I don't smoke, but I worry like a sumbitch. Two out of three ain't bad :lol:

Then dont fake back..one less worry. :eusa_whistle:

Just a mans opinion:

Then dont fake back..one less worry. :eusa_whistle:

Ah, but you see, that's not one of the things I worry about :)

Forum List

Back