Tanks Spotted Today at Watsonville, CA Santa Cruz

I lived in Santa Cruz for 5 years. I went to basic training at Fort Ord and my MOS was at Fort Sill. Fort Ord, which is in Monterey. a short drive from Santa Cruz. Tanks going to or from a military base is hardly unusual.

Hope that helped ease the panic.

No, haven't you been paying attention? The nutters are all abuzz about FEMA camps, Military exercises and the coming police State.

Ohh just a quick question, were you one of the liberal dumb asses that claimed Bush would take over the Country rather then have a peaceful transition? If so don't post in these delusional threads as you were just as bad 4 years ago.

Bush, Obama, Clintong are all one the same team, they all work for the globalists. As explained by Bill Clintongs Mentor.

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
Carroll Quigley

We the people are the suckers, because we think good thoughts and want good for others. The power elite, don't think like us and laugh at us for believe they do.

I lived in Santa Cruz for 5 years. I went to basic training at Fort Ord and my MOS was at Fort Sill. Fort Ord, which is in Monterey. a short drive from Santa Cruz. Tanks going to or from a military base is hardly unusual.

Fort Ord was decommissioned a good 15? years ago.

Not the College ;)

No, haven't you been paying attention? The nutters are all abuzz about FEMA camps, Military exercises and the coming police State.
The DOD moving tanks form one locale to another doesn't mean that the Police State isn't coming. It's just not directly related to it.

Perhaps you haven't read the NDAA?

You're no longer in the Military, it's ok to have an independent thought every now and again. It's ok to question authority.

We on the outside call that "Free Speech".

From what I have read the NDAA does not allow the military to arrest detain or hold US Citizens. So much for that canard.
Except for rdean

The DOD moving tanks form one locale to another doesn't mean that the Police State isn't coming. It's just not directly related to it.

You're no longer in the Military, it's ok to have an independent thought every now and again. It's ok to question authority.

Yes, the NDAA says, a police state is in place. And our Congress agreed to it and our wonderul freedom loving president "DEMANDED IT" He was the one who demanded US citizens be treated like Terrorists.

Yes, the NDAA says, a police state is in place. And our Congress agreed to it and our wonderul freedom loving president "DEMANDED IT" He was the one who demanded US citizens be treated like Terrorists.
Tell this to RGS, he's a little slow on the uptake.

Last time I was stationed at Ft Bragg NC, (1986-88) each year we had an exercise at 29 palms area in California....

Guess how half of Ft Braggs equipment was shipped?

You, got it, I was one of the load masters for the flat cars...... Everything from CUCV's to 2 1/2 ton and 5 ton tractor trailers to tanks and APC's were loaded up.... We sent out 5 trains a day for about 10 days before all the troops got on planes and met their equipment in the desert.....

Then we did it all over again moving back.........

About 60 miles down south from where those videos were shot are two US Army bases, Fort Hunter Liggitt and Camp Roberts. Those things are hardly heading for a FEMA camp. You people need to get out and look at the real world. I mean really, how the hell do you think they get those things moved for training?

Drive them on the Interstates?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Ohh just a quick question, were you one of the liberal dumb asses that claimed Bush would take over the Country rather then have a peaceful transition? If so don't post in these delusional threads as you were just as bad 4 years ago.

Bush was relieved to be finished with being president.

I've seen military iron transported by highway and train as long as I can remember. Yeah, I haven't seen THAT MANY before but how else is the DOD supposed to move them? The fact that they are in woodland camo doesn't really mean much, the military has been applying area specific camo to new equipment as it arrives probably since forever.

Also, where were they going? Any idea about that?

Does it really matter, the company I used to work for sold the bolts that held the tracks together. Theres' so many people involved in the production of war material, it's beyond belief... if ya only knew.
Israel has some 10,000 tanks from the US. We export them to other countries across the globe that are our friends.
Then when they get so old, we toss them in the sea for artificial reefs. At least the fishiees have some fun with them.

Some times I feel it's just best to remain silent and let people learn on their own. Just stay prepared and let the good times roll.

Last edited:

That explains your insanity, then. :D I was in and out of Santa Cruz from Halloween Day 1981 till June 92. :D My best 4th of July's ever were at Fort Ord.

A president like Bill Clinton as asked to speak everywhere. His presidency was successful. He has made over a hundred millions dollars in speaking fees.

Bush's presidency was a failure. Everything he touched he ruined. You might have a few Republican right wing colleges offer him a few thousand dollars to speak, but not too many people are interested in a man who damaged the country so. Eight years of failure. He is proof of what happens when someone is both arrogant and ignorant. Scientists fled his administration when he attempted to force them into changing their data to match his administrations policy. He replaced seasoned professional lawyers in the Justice Department with Bible School Graduates. The head of FEMA was a judge from "horse shows". He tried to make his secretary a Supreme Court Judge. If I tried to make this up, everyone would think it's too "far fetched".

But I see him as the best the Right Wing has to offer. None of the Presidential Candidates are even as good as him. Any of them will be much worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
A president like Bill Clinton as asked to speak everywhere. His presidency was successful. He has made over a hundred millions dollars in speaking fees.

Bush's presidency was a failure. Everything he touched he ruined. You might have a few Republican right wing colleges offer him a few thousand dollars to speak, but not too many people are interested in a man who damaged the country so. Eight years of failure. He is proof of what happens when someone is both arrogant and ignorant. Scientists fled his administration when he attempted to force them into changing their data to match his administrations policy. He replaced seasoned professional lawyers in the Justice Department with Bible School Graduates. The head of FEMA was a judge from "horse shows". He tried to make his secretary a Supreme Court Judge. If I tried to make this up, everyone would think it's too "far fetched".

But I see him as the best the Right Wing has to offer. None of the Presidential Candidates are even as good as him. Any of them will be much worse.

And your rant has what to do with anything intelligent?

From what I have read the NDAA does not allow the military to arrest detain or hold US Citizens. So much for that canard.

With all due respects sec 1021 does give authority to the military to detain an American citizen.

24408992.jpg

You can't even acknowledge the truth. Not even once. Sad.

You can't even acknowledge the truth. Not even once. Sad.

Let me see if I can explain this so that even you will understand..........

The conversation is about military equipment being moved by rail, and you come out of far left field with a rant about Clinton and Bush....... And you think I have the problem?

Forum List

Back