Tanks Spotted Today at Watsonville, CA Santa Cruz

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQDuOQebyts]Tanks Spotted Today at Watsonville, CA Santa Cruz - YouTube[/ame]

Comment: What are all these tanks about ? Doesn't seem like our government plans to stop war, hope these aren't for inside the US. Remember NDAA

Some made a point that these tanks aren't painted for the desert.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen military iron transported by highway and train as long as I can remember. Yeah, I haven't seen THAT MANY before but how else is the DOD supposed to move them? The fact that they are in woodland camo doesn't really mean much, the military has been applying area specific camo to new equipment as it arrives probably since forever.

Also, where were they going? Any idea about that?

I lived in Santa Cruz for 5 years. I went to basic training at Fort Ord and my MOS was at Fort Sill. Fort Ord, which is in Monterey. a short drive from Santa Cruz. Tanks going to or from a military base is hardly unusual.

Hope that helped ease the panic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lived in Santa Cruz for 5 years. I went to basic training at Fort Ord and my MOS was at Fort Sill. Fort Ord, which is in Monterey. a short drive from Santa Cruz. Tanks going to or from a military base is hardly unusual.

No, haven't you been paying attention? The nutters are all abuzz about FEMA camps, Military exercises and the coming police State.

Ohh just a quick question, were you one of the liberal dumb asses that claimed Bush would take over the Country rather then have a peaceful transition? If so don't post in these delusional threads as you were just as bad 4 years ago.

No, haven't you been paying attention? The nutters are all abuzz about FEMA camps, Military exercises and the coming police State.
The DOD moving tanks form one locale to another doesn't mean that the Police State isn't coming. It's just not directly related to it.

Perhaps you haven't read the NDAA?

You're no longer in the Military, it's ok to have an independent thought every now and again. It's ok to question authority.

We on the outside call that "Free Speech".

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Did anyone ever stop to think about the fact we've pulled out of Iraq and have brought our troops home?

Then..........think about shipping vehicles on RORO ships, sending them back to the US, and to a shipping port so they could be carried back to their ORIGINAL BASE?

These conspiracy theories are pretty fucking stupid.

As far as no desert paint? See above, they're RETURNING the tanks, and as part of their fitting out, they are re-painted original color.

See? Nothing unusual or amiss.

NO WONDER!!! Now i know where you get it from.

:lol::lol:

Hmmm... Those are not tanks in the top video.

The second video is from last August.

v22423_US%20APC%20circular%20history.jpg

The DOD moving tanks form one locale to another doesn't mean that the Police State isn't coming. It's just not directly related to it.

You're no longer in the Military, it's ok to have an independent thought every now and again. It's ok to question authority.

From what I have read the NDAA does not allow the military to arrest detain or hold US Citizens. So much for that canard.

I'm beginning to wonder...... first the truther crap now this....... :wtf:

Due to the federal debt and deficit, the tanks are being sent to Vegas to raise a little cash.

Attachments

• $pawn.jpg
    $pawn.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I've seen military iron transported by highway and train as long as I can remember. Yeah, I haven't seen THAT MANY before but how else is the DOD supposed to move them? The fact that they are in woodland camo doesn't really mean much, the military has been applying area specific camo to new equipment as it arrives probably since forever.

Also, where were they going? Any idea about that?

Are we supporting peace or war? I shouldn't say we... I should say the AAE, which uses us for their geopolitical designs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY]Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex. - YouTube[/ame]

If the nutters had every witnessed us moving half of Fort Hood overseas in the bad old days, they would have crapped their panties thinking the bad guys were coming to get them.

What date is "TODAY?"

Ominous and creepy.

I don't give much to 2012, but as with Y2K, the government did use it for themselves.
Gore and his beast system, and an excuse to hook everyone up...for the government...but we where sold "its for the children"

I grew up in Santa Cruz, which was a test ground for UN AGENDA 21 for the USA.
Today Fort Ord holds a college for the internationalists agenda. See Leon Panetta.
He came to Santa Cruz High when I was 16, and told of us of the wonderful things he would do, instead he sold out to the AAE!

Last edited:

Fort Ord was decommissioned a good 15? years ago.

Forum List

Back