Tanks on U.S. City Streets

we are all DOOMED.
Would you disobey your superior officers and CiC to respect posse comitatus?

How many current serving military do you think would or wouldn't?

Serious.

The Military would shatter if ordered into the Streets of America with out a damn good reason. Civil War would ensue.
With so many kids being indoctrin...er...educated (yeah, that's the ticket) that the mob running the District of Criminals is supreme, I'm not as certain of that as you seem to be.

we are all DOOMED.

Serious.

The Military would shatter if ordered into the Streets of America with out a damn good reason. Civil War would ensue.

Not to worry ... the clever forward thinking republicans refused to fix the infrastructure so many of these tanks will crush weakened bridges and overpasses sending them crashing down to thier doom. The ones that are left will all get stuck in sink holes. :lol:

Serious.

Not to worry ... the clever forward thinking republicans refused to fix the infrastructure so many of these tanks will crush weakened bridges and overpasses sending them crashing down to thier doom. The ones that are left will all get stuck in sink holes. :lol:
sombody thinks it's 1861 all over again!

Paranoia strikes deep...............The Patriot act was after 9/11, SOME very conservative policies do infringe on civil liberties, as do some very 'liberal' policies. Vote the cruds out that keep the defense budget big enough for these types of exercises, and ditch laws that over regulate personal & real property.
It is impossible to vote these scumbags out. Remember Obama's lies about transparency and accountability? All he did was more of what the previous administration implemented, and lied to those who actually thought needed change would follow. Besides the elections are rigged, unless the American people really want the shit that is happening to their nation to occur by voting the MFKRS who condone this in every chance they get :cuckoo:

This to me is a sign that they are expecting some really pissed off Americans, and the law that was just passed forbidding protests on or near Federal institutions? Yeah...TPTB are prepping IMO.
It seems that COG emergency status is still in effect, and posse comitatus is void.

Supplanting the US Constitution: War,*National Emergency and 'Continuity*of*Government' by Peter Dale Scott

headshot_1.jpg

If we continue down the path we are on and continue to elect people who don't believe in the constitution and America they will be a revolution here just like in the Middle East. I don't have a lot of money so I can't bet much but keep your powder dry you are going to need it. Shiria law such, the good thing is the people who support this are easier to recognize.

I dont know about that.The sheople here in the states seem to be so much in denial that we actually have a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties that they wont wake up till its too late and they are ushered off by the military into FEMA camps.

Till then most americans will live in denial thinking we are a free country continuing to buy into the myth that Romney will make a difference and change things even though its a merry go round circus that goes round and round with republicrat and demopublican presidents contantly getting in office making things worse than their previous president everytime.I dont ever see them waking up till its too late.Only hope for things to change is if RINO Ron Paul gets in office or were done for.

what could very well be doomed is our civil libertys and constructional protections

what are you talking about,we already dont have any of those anymore.

With so many kids being indoctrin...er...educated (yeah, that's the ticket) that the mob running the District of Criminals is supreme, I'm not as certain of that as you seem to be.

amen to that.

Last edited:
Paranoia strikes deep...............The Patriot act was after 9/11, SOME very conservative policies do infringe on civil liberties, as do some very 'liberal' policies. Vote the cruds out that keep the defense budget big enough for these types of exercises, and ditch laws that over regulate personal & real property.
It is impossible to vote these scumbags out. Remember Obama's lies about transparency and accountability? All he did was more of what the previous administration implemented, and lied to those who actually thought needed change would follow. Besides the elections are rigged, unless the American people really want the shit that is happening to their nation to occur by voting the MFKRS who condone this in every chance they get :cuckoo:

This to me is a sign that they are expecting some really pissed off Americans, and the law that was just passed forbidding protests on or near Federal institutions? Yeah...TPTB are prepping IMO.
It seems that COG emergency status is still in effect, and posse comitatus is void.

Supplanting the US Constitution: War,*National Emergency and 'Continuity*of*Government' by Peter Dale Scott

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back